Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

AntiCheat

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaAir47

Ok, Jartex can you please improve the anti-cheat on bedwars. Every game I go I see hackers, wether its killaura, Anti-Knockback, Safe Walk, God mode, auto bed destroy, and much more. And it is extremely annoying. So please notify me whenever you improve the anti-cheat ;)

_Salti

Banned
I believe thiemo is working on bugs on bedwars at the moment so he might adjust the anti cheat if mex allows or tells him too
Hahaha. Theimo took 1 month to fix the bedwars leaderboards do you think hes going to fix the anti cheat?

Khosraw

Banned
Hahaha. Theimo took 1 month to fix the bedwars leaderboards do you think hes going to fix the anti cheat?

We will see how it goes. If only I knew how to program plugins. I just know native Java. Not sure if they are similar.

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
We have lost many players because of this issue. Some people cope with it but those who are at an average or low player base when it comes to PVP, they leave the server. I did that a long time ago, then came back to find out that everything was even worse.

We honestly can't do anything about them. Even if we decide to change the server to premium, we would lose a huge amount of our player base. It is almost impossible to avoid it.
There is 1 way , and it is to prevent new members from playing until they get a requirement, for more info look at what i gave suggested 2 weeks ago , "Reduce hackers number"

Status
Not open for further replies.