Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

AntiCheat system needs improvement

BoringInsaan

IGN
borininsaan
Pls improve the AntiCheat System ... i was abt to win a game when the server started to lag and suddenly i was kicked for using Client Modifications ... this ruins the server experience alot

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
I understand you, it's annoying and I actually would like an Anticheat improvement too but don't forget that making a really good anticheat is very hard. Moreover, Jartex is a cracked server, so there are more than a premium one. Then, everyone's lag complicates the actual cheat detection and it's not always the server: false kicked people for using Client Modifications are often due to player's lag. Therefore, to finish with, if you want an Anticheat improvement, so make that people don't lag.
I hope you understood me.
Kind Regards, FuzniX.

Last edited:

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
Pls improve the AntiCheat System ... i was abt to win a game when the server started to lag and suddenly i was kicked for using Client Modifications ... this ruins the server experience alot
TRUE LMAO HAPPENED WITH ME TOOO WAS LITERALLY ON MY 10TH WS
it all broke when i was kicked during a 1v1 which i was superconfident to win :/ it still pisses me off i use lunar and salwyr well i even fixed my wifi am using ethernet cord so its going well for me since that

Rqzym

Addicted Member
Donator
IGN
Rqzym
No anticheat is nor will ever be perfect. No matter your budget its simply impossible. Jartex has attempted to make the gameplay as good as possible for players by removing majority of cheaters, however this causes many players with high ping/lag spikes in ping to be falsely flagged and punished. Its all about if you rather want a few falses or more hackers with more powerful cheats and bypasses.

dayssling

Donator
Donator
IGN
dayssling
It's true, if we have too sensitive anticheat there will be more false bans rather real cheater ban. Most player at jartex (including myself) get around 250ms and frequent lag backs.. with a sensitive anticheat I can already imagine me waiting 2 days till unban for a lag back :D