Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

AntiCheat for Factions

RoyalGuardian

In the 3 years i have played here anti cheat has never been this bad, especially in factions, none of the hackers getting banned and 90% of the console bans are false plz add the anticheat were it put a players flying around u with armor to see if u hit it, other servers use it and there are no hackers using 6 block reach, I'm in a god set and a player in iron gear killed me because i cant even get close to him and how is flight allowed? that's a problem i have only seen on this server. This season of factions jartex had one of the worst anticheats i ever seen if any, please improve it so we can play in peace on not worried that a player in iron gear can kill us in a god set. Personally, I have never seen a hacker get banned by the council in an all the fights I have done. Jartex is a great server so make the anticheat for it on the same level. Im not asking for my god set back i have alot more but many people don't and usually quit when they lose a 30mil god set.
-Thanks
-Borna (ign: RoyalGuardian)

xonexd

In the 3 years i have played here anti cheat has never been this bad, especially in factions, none of the hackers getting banned and 90% of the console bans are false plz add the anticheat were it put a players flying around u with armor to see if u hit it, other servers use it and there are no hackers using 6 block reach, I'm in a god set and a player in iron gear killed me because i cant even get close to him and how is flight allowed? that's a problem i have only seen on this server. This season of factions jartex had one of the worst anticheats i ever seen if any, please improve it so we can play in peace on not worried that a player in iron gear can kill us in a god set. Personally, I have never seen a hacker get banned by the council in an all the fights I have done. Jartex is a great server so make the anticheat for it on the same level. Im not asking for my god set back i have alot more but many people don't and usually quit when they lose a 30mil god set.
-Thanks
-Borna (ign: RoyalGuardian)
im sorry but you havent played for 3 years firslty youre a new kid
and yes they are trying to fix the anticheat its not as easy as you think

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
R

RoyalGuardian

im sorry but you havent played for 3 years firslty youre a new kid
and yes they are trying to fix the anticheat its not as easy as you think
Im a new kid? XD are u looking at when i made the fourms account?