Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Anticheat for bedrock users

Bech

How come there's no anticheat for bedrock players? They abuse that privilege. Is there any way it could be added? Vast majority of Jartex players aren't bedrock users. Rest has to suffer because of a minority on the server.

ned_

Donator
Donator
i dont think u can make an anticheat just for bugrock users, pair it with the current normal anticheat and expect it to work, the solution to this is probably just remive bugrock compatibilty or some shit

Faz_DLB

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
i dont think u can make an anticheat just for bugrock users, pair it with the current normal anticheat and expect it to work, the solution to this is probably just remive bugrock compatibilty or some shit
There are anti cheats available for Bedrock versions of Minecraft.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Bech

Bech

yeah i was thinking that too, removing the crossplatform thing probably would be the best solution

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Bech

Bech

There are anti cheats available for Bedrock versions of Minecraft.
is there? so far i haven't seen any bedrock player being removed for cheating by console. and i've seen quite a lot of bedrock users with hack clients. they all get banned by staff members only after someone has reported them or contacted staff. i wish it were true though

Faz_DLB

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
is there? so far i haven't seen any bedrock player being removed for cheating by console. and i've seen quite a lot of bedrock users with hack clients. they all get banned by staff members only after someone has reported them or contacted staff. i wish it were true though
Perhaps not on Jartex, but bedrock anti-cheats do exist :)