Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied BedWars Anti-Hacker item.

Snaked

Donator
Donator
IGN
Snaked
Minecraft Username:
Snaked​

What is the suggestion about?
Anti-Hacker item.​

Description:
What is this item?
An item bought from the BedWars item shop which spawns multiple NPCs to mess up enemy aimbot/killaura.

More details:
🔸This item costs 2 gold each.
🔹One item spawns 3 NPCs which will disappear after 5 seconds.
🔸A cooldown of 1 minute and 30 seconds will be applied after each use.

🔹They can be hit by other players and will be invulnerable to any damage.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
🔸They can act as a way to clutch against unbeatable cheaters.
🔹They can prevent in unfair loss of winstreaks due to cheaters.
🔸 Can also be used as decoys.​

Extra Information:
At least I have someone to take screenies with since no friends.​

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
mind you, I'm talking about a decoy item (maybe to defend with, or use in PvP), not a place-able anti-cheat.
Yea this is what even I was implying, something that wouldn't attack but take hits and messing up hitboxs and aim

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
-1 u can just do /staff u don’t need to make a new item
chocz700 chocz700 deny

Khosraw

Banned
Mate this is so not getting added. Probably a really really bad idea to do that. Also, Jartex could just enable their NPC check on their anticheat which I'm sure they have. It's their choice if they wanna do that but if that check is not even enabled right now then this suggestion will automatically get denied.

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
-1 u can just do /staff u don’t need to make a new item
chocz700 chocz700 deny
i don't think this is a suggestion worth denying, please stop asking for those kinds of things. just because you do not see the value in something, doesn't mean others don't either

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
Mate this is so not getting added. Probably a really really bad idea to do that. Also, Jartex could just enable their NPC check on their anticheat which I'm sure they have. It's their choice if they wanna do that but if that check is not even enabled right now then this suggestion will automatically get denied.
i agree, this isn't gonna go well if it's only there as a "place-able anticheat", but have you read what I said about it? i think it'd be fun as like a decoy item (that doesn't do anything special) to use as a defense or in pvp, but only in private games (it'd be fun to have custom items in pgs)

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
-1 there is only two types of cheaters, closet cheaters with autoclickers, 3.1 reach, etc, or blatant cheaters with multiaura etc that npcs will do nothing against.

Khosraw

Banned
i agree, this isn't gonna go well if it's only there as a "place-able anticheat", but have you read what I said about it? i think it'd be fun as like a decoy item (that doesn't do anything special) to use as a defense or in pvp, but only in private games (it'd be fun to have custom items in pgs)
Yeah I guess that's okay but the idea of it being in your usual game is not ideal.

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
Wait I heard there is something called iron golems that are pretty much the same thing and last until they die, also mostly last more than 5 seconds

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Snaked​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • Negative feedback.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​