Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Anti-Cheat Is A Joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trident

Addicted Member
Q 1) What is your suggestion?
A 1) - Fix the fudging anti cheat. Im seeing people fly around like superman 24/7 on EVERY server. it's beginning to *cough* me off and the kill aura on eggwars, oh my lord it's unplayable, im in a game with a hacker every time
Q 2a) For what server is your suggestion?
A 2a) - every server.
Q 5) Anything else to tell use about your suggestion?
A 5) - erm no?

Q 69) Extra information
A 69) - f the anticheat

sorry for my language jartex is my baby

Suhayl

Addicted Member
Its better than no anticheat am I right?

And besides this is mentioned in another thread somewhere (I'll try to fond it) that as anti cheats get updated hacked clients also get updated. So basically its not worth to invest in a better anti cheat coz hacked clients are getting better by the day.

Best solution, more active staff. Hacker sees staff, he wets his pants and doesn't use his hacks, he runs away, and other legit players stay happy and hacker free

ECLeader

Its better than no anticheat am I right?

And besides this is mentioned in another thread somewhere (I'll try to fond it) that as anti cheats get updated hacked clients also get updated. So basically its not worth to invest in a better anti cheat coz hacked clients are getting better by the day.

Best solution, more active staff. Hacker sees staff, he wets his pants and doesn't use his hacks, he runs away, and other legit players stay happy and hacker free
AGREE

Rene

upload_2016-12-17_21-46-9.png
As mentioned by Suhayl, I have answered this complaint before and its archived in the denied suggestions, We as the staff team of jartex network are daily banning players who have advantages that are not allowed, we cant be online 24/7 online at the server. We added autoban on Kitpvp, Skywars, Eggwars by the anticheat, to hope that the amount of players that hack may be reduced

Status
Not open for further replies.