Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Anti-cheat + bug and suggestions [bedwars]

Would you like the suggestions to be added, and which would you chose?[first look at the thread]

• faction / guild / crew suggestion / 2.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I would not like the suggestions to be added

• I would like both to be added.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tin___

Anti-cheat

Hello, I have been playing on jartex network for a long time and not only on this account, but i am very disappointed in anti-cheat, there is an example, i have been fighting a hacker in bedwars solo mode, the guy was b hoping around me like crazy and in the middle of the fight i got kicked for 'Bedwars hacks[203]' while the hacker got no punishment, with this i want to say that anti cheat is pretty inaccurate sometimes and should be fixed.

Bug

So there is a bug, i don't know if you experienced it but basically you just randomly get stuck in a block, you cant move and its really hard to move your head because it teleport it back to the position on start of the bug.

Suggestion

I have an suggestion, it is about spawn protection. When player spawns he gets spawn protection for few seconds and here the player can hit you during the protection, but you can't hit them. I would suggest to make the spawn protection more fair for the attackers, so you would have spawn protection but it automatically disappears after hitting another player.

2. I would suggest to add some form of factions/guilds/crews to bedwars so you can know when the players that you play often are around, because many players don't have discord/teamspeak...

Btw this poll should end on third of june.

GHladni

Addicted Member
Donator
AntICheat is well known problem on Jartex, we can just hope it will get better.
BedWarsvoodootje0Anti-cheat improvementsApr 2, 2020

If you believe that there is a bug, you should report it on this link -> https://jartexnetwork.com/forums/bugreport/
If you got suggestions, you should suggest it on this link -> https://jartexnetwork.com/forums/suggestions.22/

For 1. suggestion - this is bad because there is a talent for spawn prot which players upgrade for coins and some players spent a lot of coins to upgrade that so this wouldn't be fair.

For 2. suggestion - this was suggested before

G

Gusto

So there is a bug, i don't know if you experienced it but basically you just randomly get stuck in a block, you cant move and its really hard to move your head because it teleport it back to the position on start of the bug.
that is not a bug. Its caused by anticheat.