Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Anti-cheat aka cheat detection issue

toilatiba

Recently, I've played a few games of Skywars. Great mini-game, adorable map and non-toxic players have made me wanted to play Skywars everytime I logged on the server! (Even though I play Pratice the most of my time). But until one day, I happen to meet a hacker in my game. At the beggining, he seemed to be a very normal, until he attacked me (I was the last player) with about 5-7 blocks reach. I tried to report him with '/report' and sadly realized that it's not even a command.. And then, as you all expected, I lost that game. Onto the next game, I met the same person that hacked the previous game I played, I knew I stood no chance against him, so.. I tried to target him, attack him whenever I can, try my best to even touch him. And I lost, once again. I also meet him a few games after, but as you all know the result. I lost.

Now, some of you might already get the point. Jartex's cheat detection is not very *good*, but I hope they find out a resolution for this.

Peace.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
toilatiba

toilatiba

Btw, I didn't I have to report a player here back then.

toxicosis

Donator
Donator
Recently, I've played a few games of Skywars. Great mini-game, adorable map and non-toxic players have made me wanted to play Skywars everytime I logged on the server! (Even though I play Pratice the most of my time). But until one day, I happen to meet a hacker in my game. At the beggining, he seemed to be a very normal, until he attacked me (I was the last player) with about 5-7 blocks reach. I tried to report him with '/report' and sadly realized that it's not even a command.. And then, as you all expected, I lost that game. Onto the next game, I met the same person that hacked the previous game I played, I knew I stood no chance against him, so.. I tried to target him, attack him whenever I can, try my best to even touch him. And I lost, once again. I also meet him a few games after, but as you all know the result. I lost.

Now, some of you might already get the point. Jartex's cheat detection is not very *good*, but I hope they find out a resolution for this.

Peace.
Hi, I would suggest always recording your games in case you meet a hacker!
You can also quickly contact online staff by using /staff.
Then just message one of them!

Yeetboi2840

Donator
Donator

Peace.
Hello,
You record the hacker and post the evidence here - https://jartexnetwork.com/forums/player-reports.106/
If you don't have a good recorder, you can do /staff in-game and invite a staff, and tell who's hacking.

Adenn

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Adeyn
Meet hacker = record = report = ban = no hacker

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
toilatiba

toilatiba

Hi, I would suggest always recording your games in case you meet a hacker!
You can also quickly contact online staff by using /staff.
Then just message one of them!
I have a question, what if there's no staff online? Then what do I have to do?

toxicosis

Donator
Donator
I have a question, what if there's no staff online? Then what do I have to do?
Well the only options left would be to either report the hacker on the forums, or contact an online staff member on Discord.
If you're lucky they join before the hacker can win!

Ranked_YT

Donator
Donator

Peace.
I suggest that u record the gameplay or in a staff to ur p. That's all u can do but if u r decent at pvp u can keep on being annoying and keep pvp andbtheir is a small chance they get kit so don't ever quit a game when u see a hecker