Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Anti-Camper On UHC

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoudTage_

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
MoudTage_
Minecraft Username:
MoudTage_

What is the suggestion about?
Anti-Camper On UHC

Description:
So we know it, when it comes to this game mode you have a 33% chance you'll get a camper against you and you'll end up rage quitting or burning yourself in lava granting them a free win, campers don't usually get what they deserve as there isn't really much to do so here's what my suggestion is about.

It's basically an anti camper method that I was thinking about that could be very helpful and I've got 2 of them that I'm going to introduce.

Method1:

This one is by the anti-cheat, why not make it so if the player is standing in the same 3x3 Radius of the block for a longer than 15-30 Seconds he gets a Screen warning that tells them to stop camping or move around and by every second that passes they get - 0.5 Hearts, this will be so helpful and should only be implemented in the UHC game as it's the only place where people can camp given the blocks etc.

Method2:

Why not making it so in build UHC players can only build 3 blocks high which is what usually people do in PvP either to avoid arrows or basically gap then go back to fighting, altho this wouldn't be as successful as the first Method because players can also lock themself in a 2 blocks height box, however, it will reduce the number of SkyCampers and you can easily place a lava bucket inside the box.

Method3:

If a PvP didn't happen for past 30 seconds, both players get tp-ed to Point A and B that would be 5 blocks apart in the spawn point.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This will help both players and staff.

Players will now have a less hard time Dealing with campers and staff will have less work to do given the time they spend moderating practice.

Extra Information:

The first method is the best one in my opinion however I think it will take some time as it could be complicated to develop/code.

Last edited:

SlayGun

Minecraft Username:
MoudTage_

Anti-Camper On UHC

Description:
So we know it, when it comes to this game mode you have a 33% chance you'll get a camper against you and you'll end up rage quitting or burning yourself in lava granting them a free win, campers don't usually get what they deserve as there isn't really much to do so here's what my suggestion is about.

It's basically an anti camper method that I was thinking about that could be very helpful and I've got 2 of them that I'm going to introduce.

Method1:

This one is by the anti-cheat, why not make it so if the player is standing in the same 3x3 Radius of the block for a longer than 15-30 Seconds he gets a Screen warning that tells them to stop camping or move around and by every second that passes they get - 0.5 Hearts, this will be so helpful and should only be implemented in the UHC game as it's the only place where people can camp given the blocks etc.

Method2:

Why not making it so in build UHC players can only build 3 blocks high which is what usually people do in PvP either to avoid arrows or basically gap then go back to fighting, altho this wouldn't be as successful as the first Method because players can also lock themself in a 2 blocks height box, however, it will reduce the number of SkyCampers and you can easily place a lava bucket inside the box.
Method3:
If a PvP didn't happen for past 30 seconds, both players get tp-ed to Point A and B that would be 5 blocks apart in the spawn point.

Players will now have a less hard time Dealing with campers and staff will have less work to do given the time they spend moderating practice.

Extra Information:

The first method is the best one in my opinion however I think it will take some time as it could be complicated to develop/code.
1+ for first method nice

FutureBlank

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
MoudTage_

Anti-Camper On UHC

Description:

Method1:

Method2:

Method3:

Extra Information:

Method 1 +1!

PincerPrithu

Addicted Member
IGN
PincerPrithu
Minecraft Username:
MoudTage_

Anti-Camper On UHC

Description:

Method1:

Method2:

Method3:

Extra Information:

Im a developer, and 1st method is easy to implement and bugfix in less than an hour. The second one will take 2 minutes to worldedit in,
and last one if easy af and wont take more than 10 minutes to code in.

JimPlaysHere

Minecraft Username:
MoudTage_

Anti-Camper On UHC

Description:

Method1:

Method2:

Method3:

Extra Information:

This is actually a pretty good idea cause i play uch and this happend to me it is so annoying

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
+1 for the first method, But the second method is something I don't want them to add because sometimes I am just dueling someone ik and we just messing about or having fun doing MLG water bucket clutches.
Parties should not be included though .

Status
Not open for further replies.