Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied SkyWars Another Stupid Suggestion For A Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

TooOpNerf

Minecraft Username:
TooOPNerf

What is the suggestion about?
Another Stupid Suggestion For A Kit

Description:
Idk.... i guess this kit should have a red leather helmet, blue/red leather chestplate, blue leather leggings and brown leather boots..... it should also include a potion of speed, jumpboost and strength.. the duration of jumpboost and speed should be the same like 20 seconds and the strength effect should be pretty like 10-5 seconds , cuz u know mario is pretty fast , jumps pretty high and has temporary strength when eats that shroom thingy and destroys everything.... the armor would also make u look just a bit like mario (no im not a fan of mario and stuff)

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Idk, i guess this could help players to bridge faster and kill other players, since u have speed which gives u a really high knockback and the potion of strength which will deal a lot of extra damage when u hit other players, this will help u in combat and pvp, i guess it could b a fun thing that could be added to skywars , i like my dumb idea ( hope everyone does too)
--TooOPNerf--

Extra Information:
We should be able to get this by brainwashers and....online shop??

Flexier

Donator
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello, TooOpNerf​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it. This decision was taken, due to the following reason(s):​
  • We already have kits that gives blocks , for those who love to rush.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Status
Not open for further replies.