Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Other Another Gamemode

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsMeCyber

Minecraft Username:
ItsMeCyber

What is the suggestion about?
Another Gamemode

Description:
I think you should add more gamemodes like Party Games or Murder Mystery to attract more people into the server because sometimes I get bored and I already played all the gamemodes (except for eggwars) and sometimes i just leave the server. Maybe Hide n Seek and Deathrun. I want them because almost everyone in jartex know each other or they are familiar and I think that the community of Jartex and these fun games can be so suitable. Please add this if you can.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It will attract more players as Jartex is No.2 most played cracked server and we can take down No. 1

Flexier

Donator
Donator
Neutral

If you did know. Murder Mystery was a thing here. But, it got removed after people voting to remove at as it died. So i don't think so new gamemodes will be added in future. But anyways, Good luck

lolzeko

Banned
Donator
Minecraft Username:
ItsMeCyber

What is the suggestion about?
Another Gamemode

Description:
I think you should add more gamemodes like Party Games or Murder Mystery to attract more people into the server because sometimes I get bored and I already played all the gamemodes (except for eggwars) and sometimes i just leave the server. Maybe Hide n Seek and Deathrun. I want them because almost everyone in jartex know each other or they are familiar and I think that the community of Jartex and these fun games can be so suitable. Please add this if you can.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It will attract more players as Jartex is No.2 most played cracked server and we can take down No. 1
+1, then I wouldnt get bored

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
ItsMeCyber

ItsMeCyber

Neutral

If you did know. Murder Mystery was a thing here. But, it got removed after people voting to remove at as it died. So i don't think so new gamemodes will be added in future. But anyways, Good luck
But it was back then when the server was dead. So it would be hype if it got added back

LordKacem

Donator
Donator
Neutral

if they add a new gamemode that doesn't need a lot of players for example "the bridge" that needs only 2 players it won't die like the others

Flexier

Donator
Donator
But it was back then when the server was dead. So it would be hype if it got added back

The server wasn't dead back then. The gamemode died and so the players stopped playing it and made suggestions to remove it

Status
Not open for further replies.