Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied annoying Hacker/pearl glitcher/bug abusers keep bann evading every single day

Status
Not open for further replies.

mamboss

Donator
Donator
IGN
mamboss
Minecraft Username:
mamboss​

What is the suggestion about?
annoying Hacker/pearl glitcher/bug abusers keep bann evading every single day​

Description:
I got some problems on jartex there is 1 full team of pearl glitcher cheater kids they are around 9 guy
they keep bann evading cheating against me pearl glitching and chuging, hitting trough walls and lot more
its sooooo annoying. so I wana Sugget if it is somehow possible to make console scann people and check them ips if they are bann evading and auto bann that antibot filter will check every single new registered acc.
and if its not possible to make just give permission to check ip to at least jr.mods coz sr.mods are never responding.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
less bann evaders I hope​

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Just report them for ban evading?

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
mamboss

mamboss

Donator
Donator
IGN
mamboss
Just report them for ban evading?
report takes soooooo long also the ppl who bann evade they just making new alts overe and overe they dont care about if the get bann coz they know how to bann evade.
Like the guy chuged pearl glitched on me when I had yeti on and I got quickdropped. after like 2 hour I get back on server with yijki and same pvp style kid with diff name doing same and the guy who pearl glitched on me before 2 hours is alr banned

Yanique1

Known Member
Known Member
Great Reporter
Donator
This suggestion is utterly useless. Console already detects people ban evading it’s an IP ban. If you see cheaters report them in the proper sub forum or contact a staff member. If they changed their IP to ban evade obviously they won’t have any banned alts.

ovq ovq

SmokeTown

hes right but is ass at explaining! yes, console does detect if someone is bann evading. but it doesnt bann them. staff has to manually bann them. if the console auto-bans for bann evading it would decrease the amount of bann evaders aka. hackers/ pearl glitchers/ alts. no problem for explaining. btw if ovq sees this send me a kiss on discord, Alanis#9105. stop fanboying me rando

_Hey__

Donator
Donator
Just report them
yes, it can get very annoying I'm aware but that's the only solution as of now + giving Jr. mods access to IPs is a recipe for disaster

Last edited:

ovq

Addicted Member
Banned
Known Member
Donator
IGN
ovq
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, mamboss​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • Report players that you believe are ban evading.
  • Only SrMods or higher have access to IPs for a reason, and that won't be changed.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ ovq

Status
Not open for further replies.