Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Annoying (Anti-AFK Grinding)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadMax96

Is it me or when your farming or grinding the Anti AFK Stops you only when your moving (Not AFK) Yet when you are not moving it does nothing whats up with this?
Is it only me?

The_W

Addicted Member
if you mean the afk grinding captcha, i think it was meant to happen that way.
The captcha was meant to prevent or detect autoclickers.
But, unlike other gamemodes, you don't get kicked for AFK.

I only receive that captcha when harvesting crops while moving too, I never receive it when I'm grinding mobs or cobblestone.
At first i thought it activates only when I start harvesting crops.
I don't know if that captcha will appear too or not if grinding mobs and cobble while moving.

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
Is it me or when your farming or grinding the Anti AFK Stops you only when your moving (Not AFK) Yet when you are not moving it does nothing whats up with this?
Is it only me?
U can make a bug report in the reports section

KenExtreme

Is it only me?
Anti afk is nearly accurate why? because I afk for my stones and ores to smelt but it dont work, I auto mine but it doesn't work, and it only works with farming stuff, what do I mean by farming? I do afk in my farm and when it all grew I harvest it and the anti afk trigger.

It's based on players actions if it will trigger or not, but I only know that it only works in grinding mobs and doing farming stuff.

MoudTage_

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
MoudTage_
anti AFK Is made to make sure that no one is using autoclicker and if they're it will prevent them from grinding.
Its a normal procedure and everyone gets it, it helps preventing another things aswell like autosell :D

Status
Not open for further replies.