Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

An Idea For The Server

Should Any Of These Ideas Be Implemented?

• Yes

• No

• Neutral

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dasari

I got some ideas to make the server better dude. Which are:

(i)Staff applications :
As my experience, I observed that staff are being selected by the popularity they have in the server, but no for the talent they have. So, I recommend you to change the voting system, instead of that selection of staff must be done by interviewing them by asking some questions regarding server (which may be problems or doubts regarding server). So that the server gets talented staff to improve the server.

(ii)Jartex App:
This idea is a bit interesting and attracts a lot of players. I recommend you to make an app for the server which must contain the following options:

1) Jartex Wallet - Which is used to store the money ( this money shall be used to buy stuff from store). And this money could be gained by two ways. Which are,

a)By server: This way is a nice way, players get money from server by reporting spammer,hackers or rule- breakers(example: reporting 1 spammer =0.1€) or by submitting maps or plugins for the server.

b)By external sources: This is a simple way in which players would transfer money from external sources like PayPal, credit or debit cards,etc,..

2) Jartex News:
Which can be used to know the regular updates of the server like banned players of the day, any resets, etc,...

3) Jartex Store:
Well known to all. This is a place where players buy stuff regarding to the server by using the money in their wallets.

4)Staff/YT applications:
This section is used by players for applying for staff/youtube as it is familiar for all of us.

5) And lot more:
Thinking about this section. As soon as I get ideas I will fill this section too.

Everyone mention your feeling in the comments section below.:)

OwlerPax

Addicted Member
SO let me give explain things to you:

1) Any player who gets accepted as staff go through an interview.
2) An app is just useless & very hard to create.
- The perk of reporting a hacker is to get them off the community
- Owners already post any news in News/Announcment Section.
- Jartex Wallet isn't needed
3) Jartex already has a store in which players can buy ranks & other perks.
4) Theres already an section for players to apply for YT/Staff/Twitch

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
dasari

dasari

SO let me give explain things to you:

1) Any player who gets accepted as staff go through an interview.
2) An app is just useless & very hard to create.
- The perk of reporting a hacker is to get them off the community
- Owners already post any news in News/Announcment Section.
- Jartex Wallet isn't needed
3) Jartex already has a store in which players can buy ranks & other perks.
4) Theres already an section for players to apply for YT/Staff/Twitch

.Yah but using an app makes the work easy and you said that making an app is very hard, don't you even know that without hard work we get nothing

OwlerPax

Addicted Member
.Yah but using an app makes the work easy and you said that making an app is very hard, don't you even know that without hard work we get nothing

You do realize that making an app cost money & time for a reason which is useless in my eyes.

then it cost money to just host the app itself + you do need to know a language for coding the app and I don't know if Java is usable

Jeries

Donator
Donator
You said "an idea" right?
Your idea must be in the right section -> "SUGGESTIONS"

D

Deleted member 31346

must be done by interviewing them by asking some questions regarding server (which may be problems or doubts regarding server).

Knowledge about the server does not always say something about the skills of the applicant. Besides, interviews are always taken after getting thru the voting to dubbel check the applicant.
(ii)Jartex App:

I do not see any reason to create an app. It will take a lot of time and money to do so and I think that we can beter improve the server itself.
2) Jartex News:

You already got the forums for this.
3) Jartex Store:
Well known to all. This is a place where players buy stuff regarding to the server by using the money in their wallets.

4)Staff/YT applications:
This section is used by players for applying for staff/youtube as it is familiar for all of us.

These two already have good working mobile versions.

Sorry, but you ideas are somewhat useless for now.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
dasari

dasari

Knowledge about the server does not always say something about the skills of the applicant. Besides, interviews are always taken after getting thru the voting to dubbel check the applicant.

I do not see any reason to create an app. It will take a lot of time and money to do so and I think that we can beter improve the server itself.

You already got the forums for this.

These two already have good working mobile versions.

Sorry, but you ideas are somewhat useless for now.
But you don't understand that using an app makes easy for everything

Status
Not open for further replies.