Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Am I cursed...?

Saturaxion

Addicted Member
Suspended
Donator
IGN
Saturaxion
Ah yes... Finally new minigames season. Time for grinding. But... I can't win a single game.

Ok, so I think I'm cursed. I can't win one single game when I have turned on trophy contributor. When I turn it off, I can get some winstreak, even in solo, but when it's on everything goes crazy.
What's the problem? Why is it happening? Is it happening only to me?
Please give me some motivational tips for grinding below, and tell me your thoughts!

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
Ah yes... Finally new minigames season. Time for grinding. But... I can't win a single game.

Ok, so I think I'm cursed. I can't win one single game when I have turned on trophy contributor. When I turn it off, I can get some winstreak, even in solo, but when it's on everything goes crazy.
Please give me some motivational tips for grinding below, and tell me your thoughts!
Motivation?
Its how it works But the problem by me is that when I get like 1k trophies i loose them then all in 2 days and then i go into the minuses...

Noipe_

IGN
Noipe_
Maybe you are too tense, like mentally. What i mean is that you might play differently with trophies turned on, i had that issue when i first started playing with trophies

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene

going through the same problem xDwell j chill on.... vibe to something don't always think bout grinding and try to enjoy ur game that's the only solution just chill also stop playing when u feel like don't over-exhaust yourself......also if u are playing in teams and getting carried that will make u a bit lazy so try to play more solos duos or try carrying ur team

well never forget the main objective is to enjoy the game not to take stress cus of it

DeathGunRaids

Donator
Donator
IGN
DeathGunRaids
Maybe you are too tense, like mentally. What i mean is that you might play differently with trophies turned on, i had that issue when i first started playing with trophies
Yea I totally agree with what you say. Like when I’m on a ws, I am always too tense whereby when I’m on a bridge or bridging I fall off (it’s so dumb and sad that this happens when I have a really high ws on skywars). I guess it’s the same things with trophies for some people.

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
idk that doesn't happen to me. While I don't get crazy ws numbers, I typically win around 5 games then loose 1 (bw solo). Of course, I may loose less often or more often than that but it's around that ratio most of the time. Currently on my 23ws solo as I haven't played since.

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee

sorry ill stop sniping you now

MiltonNJ05

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
MiltonNJ05

I get what you are saying. Turning on trophies often causes me to begin losing as well. I just solve this by talking to others while playing, or listening to music. That helps to keep my mind off of the game, which in turn allows me to play better. In a nutshell, try and think less about playing, and just rely on muscle memory. If you are focusing in and trying to grind with the intent of winning, then you make it harder on yourself. Thats how it is for me anyways.