Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Immortal Factions Alts Limit

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotAndrew

Minecraft Username:
NotAndrew

What is the suggestion about?
Alts Limit

Description:
I suggest that there should be a limit of alts per faction. Like 5 alts per faction. For example:When Vapee's and Jihad's Alts are joining Factions starts lagging like hard. And a lot of players are leaving. Also, when you try to pvp or defend the base from raid it is impossible because the lag is big and that will be unfair.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
By adding a limit of alts will help Jartex , because on Factions won't be that laggy and players can enjoy playing on Jartex.

Extra Information:
That was my opinion . Hope my opinion will be seen. Peace!

BikBikBoi

Donator
Donator
It's a good idea but it takes away the whole idea of this
Alternate Accounts
Alternate accounts are allowed on our network. You may have up to 5 alternate accounts. They could try to fix the whole lag issue when there are a lot of players in a
specific area such as spawn when you first join but again they are still working on factions.

Depthstrider4

Donator
Donator
our alts are not lagging the server at all, all they do is afk spawners, and thats a thing us and everyone else has to do so it wont get removed

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
I will vote -1 because Alternate accounts are useful for everyone, and we even spend money on our alt accounts to get better in our mains.
Alternate accounts do not really overload the server since they are not loading multiple chunks at the same time and they are just steady spawning the mobs nearby.

xTappinq

Addicted Member
I will vote -1 because Alternate accounts are useful for everyone, and we even spend money on our alt accounts to get better in our mains.
Alternate accounts do not really overload the server since they are not loading multiple chunks at the same time and they are just steady spawning the mobs nearby.

Hristy

Donator
Donator
Reason: The alts are not doing anything more than stand on 1 block and sit there the entire time so there is no way they are making the lag, also you should check your ping on your server it might be your side that is lagging and not the server.

unlqvinly

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
ItzCqldFxld
-1 reason kinda state above

natty_sword

Donator
Donator
IGN
natty_sword
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello, NotAndrew​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it. This decision was taken, due to the following reason(s):​
  • Each player is allowed 5 ALT accounts. Just because people are in the same faction doesn't mean they shouldn't be allowed to use all there alts.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​
Kind regards,​
natty_sword.

Status
Not open for further replies.