Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Alternate Treasure Event Idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

willgi

I have an idea about for the treasure event that would in my opinion lessen stress on the server. Instead of increasing the spawn rates of the treasure during the event lets do something that is similar but very different. Don't increase the spawn rate of the treasure. Instead increase the amount of treasure per block. While there will still be tons of people mining. There wont be as many blocks being spawned and de-spawned.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
W

willgi

If the current operating system is fine then why does it crash the server consistently? Personally I feel like that is something that should want to be changed. It is just an idea to possible fix something that is not working properly at the time.

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
The Crashing occurs because there are so many players using Jackhammer and the WorldEdit thingy can't keep up that's what ovq ovq said last time

Monstererza

Donator
Donator
When the event occurs, treasure prizes are already increased by a significant amount. And as answered above, the crashes just happen due to Jackhammer procs. Jackhammer currently is still using world edit commands which just overloads the server at given times and make it suffer greatly performance wise.

As we seen by now many times; once a season has started the process of fixing any bug or glitch apart from duping will not be done.
At best, things will change next season. Till then, fingers crossed.

ovq

Addicted Member
Banned
Known Member
Donator
IGN
ovq
Hello willgi,
The question has been Solved. Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!
Kind regards,
~ ovq

Status
Not open for further replies.