Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Alot of things

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoudTage_

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
MoudTage_
Minecraft Username:
MoudTage_

What is the suggestion about?
Alot of things

Description:
DISCLAIMER: SOME OF THESE SUGGESTIONS MAY HAVE BEEN DENIED/SUGGESTED/ACCEPTED SO IM GOING TO INTRODUCE THEM IN MY DETAILS MAYBE STAFF CAN SEE IT IN ANOTHER WAY.

So, A new gamemode dropped, UHC, its fun everyone likes it and with new gamemodes come new suggestions.

So from my experience on the gamemode for the couple last days I've seen some things that I find should be Added/Removed/Adjusted/Nerfed/buffed, so let's get into it.

-Hunger Bar:

I found out that running around to gather your ressources in the first peaceful mins makes your hunger bar get low FAST AS HELL, so I suggest something that can be the following: Make it so we don't lose hunger when we're still off pvp or for first 5 mins, Make food easier to find or Add a perk For donators or one that you can purshase and upgrade with coins (Like talents in bw) that makes your hunger goes lower in a longer time ect...

-Cave System:

During my play, I found that the maps are just normal generated maps where sometimes caves are close to being HARD to find and even if found while playing UHC normal its SO RARE to find gold, when we talk about UHC we talk about Gold apples,I think that gold ores should have a higher Chance to be generated and so do the caves, Because with a map that has small amount of caves its obv that x-rayers are the ones that are going to make it through the game.

-Heads:

When you kill a player you get a head that you can't use ? Maybe you can use it and I don't know it, in case you can make like a guide that shows what you can do extra on the uhc game.

-Epic Loot Crate:

I think it looks fammiliar to the SW's, because it seems that it gives you knockback items sometimes ? I personally suggest them to be recoded to get more op during the game phase (I got a sharp 4 sword in the first crate while others barely had all fully iron ?) I think it should be like this, for Ex first crate should have diamonds / diamond sword and enchantment book like (sharp 1/ protect 1) and then Next tier drop goes higher and higer ect...

-Perks:

I have some ideas and its up to you to classify it with Donators/Play2Win.

Autosmelt: When you mine an ore it gives you the loot without having to use a furnace (ex iron ores).

Cheaper Craft: Crafting significant things for cheaper like gold apples with 4 golds..

Recipes: Crafting special items, such as An enchanted Sword that would require you to Learn the recipe or get it from brain washer that will allow you access exotic items..

Percentages: Talents / perks that allow you to get things such as Regeneration/Speed2/Strengh2 like 1-5% chance after getting a kill that can be upgraded using coins.

-Border:

Border pushing is real fast, like really 30 seconds after pvp is just enabled ? most people didn't even find caves yet, and it should be like lets say a map is 400x400, first border shrink should get it to 300x300 then stop for 2 mins, then shrink again to 200x200 and so on...

This also can upgrade the campers ratio, so it can be solved with something called deathmatch, (where remaining survivors fight on 1 place)

-UHC random op?:

Something HAS TO GET REMOVED, Enchanted golden apples, I came across a game where it was impossible to die, Where getting gold blocks,Diamond and apples was so easy so everyone was full diamond and had a stack of God apples and we didn't die, I think it should be removed from the crafting list.

-Enchantment tables:

Add enchanting table to the Epic loot crate as its hard to get it.

-Party System:

UHC is going somewhere, there is a good player base I think, it might be good to add Duo (Helps also reduce cross teamers that I CAME ACROSS EVERY SINGLE GAME).

-Stuff protection:
This option can be for donators, Make it so when you craft a furnace / chest other players can't open it (during grace period people can steal your iron or whatever you're cooking and its annoying since map is small).

I think this is it for now, might later added another kits/perks suggestions, let me know guys what do you agree on and disagree on.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
New gamemode, better experience, better fun.

Extra Information:
Tomatoes are considered as fruits not vegetables but its the only fruit legal to be used on pizza, frick those pineapples..

Last edited:

DrogonMC

Known Member
Known Member
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
DrogonMC
+1
heads have been fixed, they can be converted into golden heads.

Almostlikeaboss

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
Almostlikeaboss

NotLoLo1818

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports

JoltTheBolt

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
JoltTheBolt
About the hunger thing : you can avoid jumping while sprinting and once you have your saturation full with cooked food it stays full for a long time.
About the heads : They fixed it to some extent.
About perks/Donator : They are already working on kits and maybe perks we don't know since its beta version currently.
Border : they have already made improvements.

+1 Rest is good e.g crates, enchanting etc.

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
-1, most of em are suggested by others, no need to give +1 on the same suggestion.

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Besides apples being crafted with 4 gold which I personally think it should stay as it is, the rest seems interesting and it would boost things.
Cave system... Yeah why not, making gold spawn rate higher.
+1

Wllman

+1 most have been fixed the enchanted g-apples... welll it’s hard to fix that and it’s a game changer. It makes it exciting

Status
Not open for further replies.