Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Immortal Factions Ally Patching Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Vault_Tec

Minecraft Username:
_Vault_Tec

What is the suggestion about?
Ally Patching Rules

Description:
Over the course of the current map I have been seeing a lot of factions ally with each other and then patch for each other. In some serious cases people have been allying with 3-4 factions and doing this. Ultimately, this makes it literally impossible to force raid anyone when you have a plethora of players patching. Nearly all faction servers never allow allies to patch for each other and rarely even allow alliances to occur, I do believe jartex should keep its alliances but more rules should be enforced on patching for each other. The main example I want to give for this map was the Alliance of Jihad and Split (These 2 factions also ended up allying other factions during the map but I will get onto that later.) They checked each others walls all map and had full permissions to edit in the territory of each other, this lead to them patching for each other and stopping most raids due to their remarkable amount of numbers combined. When PokemonGo or HahaXD rolled around and joined in on the alliance it made it almost impossible to raid any of them when they had 4 factions checking their walls and patching for them. This lead to a kill of my faction as everyone gave up since we were on our own at that time and didn't have any allies to help us.
Now this brings us to today, Jihad is f top 1, Split is f top 2 and PokemonGo is f top 3. Can you guess how they got unraided?

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This idea would help jartex like no other. This would make jartex factions a lot more competitive as it would only be 1 faction raiding and 1 faction defending instead of 1 faction raiding and 4 factions defending. This idea would make it a lot fairer for smaller factions as well since they would stand a greater chance of raiding bigger factions. If this idea was implemented then we would see a sudden change of next map as a lot of older players would come back. There would also be a lot more raiding going on since it would actually be worth trying. (I have full intentions of not playing jartex next map if the alliance rules are not changed because its not even worth trying to raid anymore.)

Extra Information:
I do not think allying should be removed from jartex, I just believe rules should be enforced on allies patching for each other.

BabbyXD

Addicted Member
-1 _Vault_Tec _Vault_Tec the whole point of force raiding is to overwhelm a faction to the point where they can no longer keep up patching their walls and thus breaching their base with the cannon. You're making a suggestion saying you have many examples but in reality the only case is Jihad and Split. You complain about Split helping us and us helping Split; this is normal because we're allies.

To finish things off, Vape and Undecided have more members than Jihad and Split so you have absolutely no excuse to cry about how the situation is unfair.

TNTBae08

-1 You can't force raid because you're shit at the game and I think you need to finally realise that. We (Jihad) Don't even have access to PokemonGo's land so we can't patch for them. As for split you haven't even managed to get a cannon fully built at their base in the last month XD
clowned.jpg

Methy

-1 I'm sorry yall are a shit faction can you just stop bitching please legit if yall can't hang on a server just go find another server

Methy

Minecraft Username:
_Vault_Tec

What is the suggestion about?
Ally Patching Rules

Description:
Over the course of the current map I have been seeing a lot of factions ally with each other and then patch for each other. In some serious cases people have been allying with 3-4 factions and doing this. Ultimately, this makes it literally impossible to force raid anyone when you have a plethora of players patching. Nearly all faction servers never allow allies to patch for each other and rarely even allow alliances to occur, I do believe jartex should keep its alliances but more rules should be enforced on patching for each other. The main example I want to give for this map was the Alliance of Jihad and Split (These 2 factions also ended up allying other factions during the map but I will get onto that later.) They checked each others walls all map and had full permissions to edit in the territory of each other, this lead to them patching for each other and stopping most raids due to their remarkable amount of numbers combined. When PokemonGo or HahaXD rolled around and joined in on the alliance it made it almost impossible to raid any of them when they had 4 factions checking their walls and patching for them. This lead to a kill of my faction as everyone gave up since we were on our own at that time and didn't have any allies to help us.

Now this brings us to today, Jihad is f top 1, Split is f top 2 and PokemonGo is f top 3. Can you guess how they got unraided?

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This idea would help jartex like no other. This would make jartex factions a lot more competitive as it would only be 1 faction raiding and 1 faction defending instead of 1 faction raiding and 4 factions defending. This idea would make it a lot fairer for smaller factions as well since they would stand a greater chance of raiding bigger factions. If this idea was implemented then we would see a sudden change of next map as a lot of older players would come back. There would also be a lot more raiding going on since it would actually be worth trying. (I have full intentions of not playing jartex next map if the alliance rules are not changed because its not even worth trying to raid anymore.)

Extra Information:
I do not think allying should be removed from jartex, I just believe rules should be enforced on allies patching for each other.
That's the point of allys ? To help each other ?! X?D

Hristy

Donator
Donator
Yall are a bunch of salty clowns that will never stop crying

58e8ff52eb97430e819064cf.png

Hristy

Donator
Donator
Funny how it is only jihad complaining over this, absolute clowns.
its funny how you are trying to make it better for your shit faction so you guys can hang on a cracked fucking server LMAO (PS You guys have allys too why dont you guys do the same thing we are doing ? or you are just that fucking shit that you cant ?)

MadDawg510-2

This is sad the. How many nights did 7 or so of you caper members tried to raid jihad when only 3 of us were online?? Fuck outta here with your trash excuse for not being good at a block game

Status
Not open for further replies.