Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Immortal Factions Ally Patching Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Vault_Tec

Minecraft Username:
_Vault_Tec

What is the suggestion about?
Ally Patching Rules

Description:
Over the course of the current map I have been seeing a lot of factions ally with each other and then patch for each other. In some serious cases people have been allying with 3-4 factions and doing this. Ultimately, this makes it literally impossible to force raid anyone when you have a plethora of players patching. Nearly all faction servers never allow allies to patch for each other and rarely even allow alliances to occur, I do believe jartex should keep its alliances but more rules should be enforced on patching for each other. The main example I want to give for this map was the Alliance of Jihad and Split (These 2 factions also ended up allying other factions during the map but I will get onto that later.) They checked each others walls all map and had full permissions to edit in the territory of each other, this lead to them patching for each other and stopping most raids due to their remarkable amount of numbers combined. When PokemonGo or HahaXD rolled around and joined in on the alliance it made it almost impossible to raid any of them when they had 4 factions checking their walls and patching for them. This lead to a kill of my faction as everyone gave up since we were on our own at that time and didn't have any allies to help us.
Now this brings us to today, Jihad is f top 1, Split is f top 2 and PokemonGo is f top 3. Can you guess how they got unraided?

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This idea would help jartex like no other. This would make jartex factions a lot more competitive as it would only be 1 faction raiding and 1 faction defending instead of 1 faction raiding and 4 factions defending. This idea would make it a lot fairer for smaller factions as well since they would stand a greater chance of raiding bigger factions. If this idea was implemented then we would see a sudden change of next map as a lot of older players would come back. There would also be a lot more raiding going on since it would actually be worth trying. (I have full intentions of not playing jartex next map if the alliance rules are not changed because its not even worth trying to raid anymore.)

Extra Information:
I do not think allying should be removed from jartex, I just believe rules should be enforced on allies patching for each other.

hakim251

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
hakim251
-11570345385088.png
Pokemongo got raided 100 times this map.
U got 40 walls in split [cannon ended up getting countered]
Breached jihad counter [out of tnt]
1570345485432.png
Its jihad&split vs undecided&vapee that happend 3 days ago when u guys tried to raid me. [didnt get 1 wall in before we got into the cannon] [we had 3people they had 10]
1570345672448.png
To mention that Split never had access to jihad perms. And FACTION jihad doesn't have access only certain people. We always go 15v5 and u guys always get ran off

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
_Vault_Tec

_Vault_Tec

-1View attachment 7360
Pokemongo got raided 100 times this map.
U got 40 walls in split [cannon ended up getting countered]
Breached jihad counter [out of tnt]
View attachment 7361
Its jihad&split vs undecided&vapee that happend 3 days ago when u guys tried to raid me. [didnt get 1 wall in before we got into the cannon] [we had 3people they had 10]
View attachment 7362
To mention that Split never had access to jihad perms. And FACTION jihad doesn't have access only certain people. We always go 15v5 and u guys always get ran off
Ok first off, we raided PokemonGo when they didn't have any allies.
We got 40 walls into split because it was a half offline raid.
We breached both of Jihads counters because everyone was OFFLINE.
My point is that FORCE raiding is impossible when you have a lot of allies patching for you.

hakim251

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
hakim251
Ok first off, we raided PokemonGo when they didn't have any allies.
We got 40 walls into split because it was a half offline raid.
We breached both of Jihads counters because everyone was OFFLINE.
My point is that FORCE raiding is impossible when you have a lot of allies patching for you.
It is possible if u are good u can 2v5 raid but if u are not u cant.

Status
Not open for further replies.