Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied SBD Allowing Skydonors to mine spawners

Spooted

IGN
Spooted
Minecraft Username:
Spooted

What is the suggestion about?
Allowing Skydonors to mine spawners

Description:
I think that Skydonors in Skyblock Dream should be able to mine spawners.

1. Right now there really isn’t a point of being Skydonor because you can’t do much more a regular ranked player can other than a few commands and /afk, and your name being green.
2. Other game modes like factions and skyblock fantasy have their first ranks be able to mine spawners like VIP on factions and skydonor on fantasy.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It will allow more players to mine spawners instead of vip+ only and make skydonor a rank people actually will want instead of it right now being pretty much useless.

Extra Information:
None

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Spooted

Spooted

IGN
Spooted
Now since coop people can't mine spawners anymore, no more skydonors will get scammed + I kinda agree with skydonors having the silktouch command. Either way it doesn't really offer much, but I'd say many people might buy the rankjust for the command amd the green name. But still, its a simple rank and its better how it is rn. Plus we have another suggestion where ww suggested about staffs having perms to mine spawners when cooped. If this gets implemented, you wknt have to worry about scamming anymore either way no cooped player can't mine spawners anymore.

Neutral
My point of this suggestion wasn’t about players getting scammed and whatnot it was really just asking why are the other first ranks in sbf and factions able to mine spawners while the first rank in sbd are not able to despite them all being the same price at 10$. It really makes no sense other than that sbd is the most popular game mode, but other than that I see no reason why it should be different.

Almostlikeaboss

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
Almostlikeaboss
Well technically you can still get scammed by inviting the person to your is and they mined up the spawners and leave the island. So all ranks need to mine spawners.

voodootje0

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello Spooted,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
Unfortunately, I will be denying your suggestion.​

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind regards,
voodootje0