Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Allowing players to access the nether roof

Status
Not open for further replies.

BurgerRaven43

Minecraft Username:
MrWeaz / BurgerRaven43​

What is the suggestion about?
Allowing players to access the nether roof​

Description:
I'm hopeless about this one but whatever... I'll state my reasons why I think this is a good idea to do. I guess the developers considered getting on top of the nether a glitch because it shouldn't be possible which is true but Mojang would have also fixed that but there is really no reason for them. It allows players to build many different farms and highways which is super fun and easy to do on the nether roof. I think that would add many more possibilities of actually doing something in survival. So the reason to allow players go on top of the nether is: If it allows players to do more productive stuff and is actually possible in single player then why not?​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This would make it easier for players to be more productive and build all kinds of farms more easily but especially it would make the game mode survival closer to single player. Ah ok this suggestion is getting worse and worse with each sentence pff I will just leave it here​

Mind

Donator
Donator
IGN
MindaugasS
-1 This is pretty much pointless. You're just lazy to make a flat area.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
B

BurgerRaven43

-1 This is pretty much pointless. You're just lazy to make a flat area.
Well no if I were to make a gold farm I would have to place slabs on every single other block in a 128 radius for the farm to work decently but if you are in nether roof you don't have to do that

hermes9999

Donator
Donator
IGN
hermes9999
Minecraft Username:
MrWeaz / BurgerRaven43

What is the suggestion about?
Allowing players to access the nether roof

Description:
I'm hopeless about this one but whatever... I'll state my reasons why I think this is a good idea to do. I guess the developers considered getting on top of the nether a glitch because it shouldn't be possible which is true but Mojang would have also fixed that but there is really no reason for them. It allows players to build many different farms and highways which is super fun and easy to do on the nether roof. I think that would add many more possibilities of actually doing something in survival. So the reason to allow players go on top of the nether is: If it allows players to do more productive stuff and is actually possible in single player then why not?

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This would make it easier for players to be more productive and build all kinds of farms more easily but especially it would make the game mode survival closer to single player. Ah ok this suggestion is getting worse and worse with each sentence pff I will just leave it here
-1, thats useless, plus people might abuse by going onto the nether roof

ovq

Addicted Member
Banned
Known Member
Donator
IGN
ovq
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, BurgerRaven43​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ ovq

Status
Not open for further replies.