Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Other Allowing macro's or banning Badlion client.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RipUrRep

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
RipUrRep

What is the suggestion about?
Allowing macro's or banning Badlion client.

Description:
ok so using macros is currently bannable obviously but most users on the jartex network use badlion client what mod does badlion client have? "auto text" what does it do? Example. i can type "/hub" into the mod and then set a keybind example "k" and then when you press k it sends you to hub without typing in chat. It's either jartex allow macros or just dont allow people to use badlion client.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
ur mum

Movq

Donator
Donator
X?D
It doesn't matter . If you see a player macrosing then you have to record and report this suggestion is fucked . LOL

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
RipUrRep

RipUrRep

Donator
Donator
X?D
It doesn't matter . If you see a player macrosing then you have to record and report this suggestion is fucked . LOL

mate you didnt even read the forums post fuck off lmfao

xTappinq

Addicted Member
It's just like laby mod where you are not allowed to use damage Indicators but you still can use the client. It your fault if you use a disallowed modification and banning a client because of it its just a bad idea (especially when it comes to blc since most of the people use it)

MoudTage_

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
MoudTage_
Hello there,

I've read your suggestion and I want to inform you that the type ofmacros you're talking about is allowed and approved by SrMods.
Making a macro that will do something such as /login, /server, /hub or saying certain things such as Gg in chat ect.. is allowed.
However the macros are not allowed in occasions like this, using /spawn to warp faster in pvp and run, using /warp godfather ect.. in prison to mine faster.
Any type of macro that gives you Ingame benefit is the one that is not allowed.

I hope you enjoyed the informations I gave you :D

AahadZePro

Macros should be more a more nuanced issues, there's way of seeing when a player is using a macro for faster clicks.

But really, as long as no one's getting banned for a simple text macro who cares about this?

EDIT; Moudtage made an important point about macros allowing people to /spawn extremely quickly, which is definitely a gameplay advantage

unlqvinly

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
ItzCqldFxld
It doesn't matter where it has it, using auto text will lead to a ban. Weather is macro, labymod or blc, is the same.

Movq

Donator
Donator
Just fucking remove it. horrible suggestion

Pace

Donator
Donator
Just don't use Chat Macros.

- You need to enable them and make a macro in order to use it, so just don't use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.