Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Immortal Factions Allow irl trading in factions

Arrydzn

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
Arrydzn​

What is your suggestion's title?
Allow irl trading in factions​

Suggestion Details:
I don't see a reason of why IRL trading shouldnt be allowed, IRL trading would make many people to comeback to jartex factions and the server won't be so dead as it is rn​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
above​

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Arrydzn

Arrydzn

Addicted Member
**Maybe you can make it so they can't sell stuff that you can buy on store but allow to sell things like maxed gsets and so on

Tacted

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
+1 a lot of premium faction servers have it allowed and it was allowed before so i don't see why not

Letun

Donator
Donator
IGN
Letun
Hello Arrydzn,
I've read your suggestion and concluded that I'll be voting -1due to the following reason(s):
  • Lack of effort / not giving much of a reason as to why it should be changed.
  • In my opinion, it would lead to the server having less income from that gamemode alone, as well as a higher chance of players being scammed through these types of trades.
  • Could create more confusion for gamemode specific rules, rather than keeping the most rules posible common throughout all gamemodes.
Kind regards,
~ Letun 🌙

Pkxaetg

Hello Arrydzn,
I've read your suggestion and concluded that I'll be voting -1due to the following reason(s):
  • Lack of effort / not giving much of a reason as to why it should be changed.
  • In my opinion, it would lead to the server having less income from that gamemode alone, as well as a higher chance of players being scammed through these types of trades.
  • Could create more confusion for gamemode specific rules, rather than keeping the most rules posible common throughout all gamemodes.
Kind regards,
~ Letun 🌙
Honestly go f urself, it was allowed before and was always a good system.

iboo

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Arrydzn​

What is your suggestion's title?
Allow irl trading in factions​

Suggestion Details:
I don't see a reason of why IRL trading shouldnt be allowed, IRL trading would make many people to comeback to jartex factions and the server won't be so dead as it is rn​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
above​
I disagree, Didn't even read the suggestion your name says enough.

ned_

Donator
Donator
creative but
I dont like your idea here
this will not be implemented to jartex
I've made my desicion to give it -1

albanian_ninja

IGN
albanian_ninja
This is a good idea, because there are people who want to sell stuff but they dont want Buycraft since they have no use for it. So it would be better if people were allowed to legaly sell accounts/stuff for real life money. +1