Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Allow Health and Damage Indicators

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starhopper87

Minecraft Username:
Starhopper87​

What is the suggestion about?
Allow Health and Damage Indicators​

Description:
Detailed description:

I know this just got suggested, But it is a very dumb rule. I don't think that Damage indicators give any unfair advantages as everyone can download it (even people with cracked accounts)
there are many reasons why this should be allowed again.

Reason(s):

1. like I said above anyone can download it so it doesn't give an advantage to anyone because they can easily install one.
2. Every other server has it. I have never seen a server without either have indicators built in or allowed I don't feel like its fair if this is the only server I cant use it on
3. even minigames in this server has damage indicators built in.
4. it is practically impossible to tell if someone is using it and will just cause more false punishments
5. only a few of the entire server agreed with the "new rule". most of them are against it. (everyone I have talked to is against it)
6. the punishments are too hard, you can better using a hacked client (not that I suggest it!). it got the same punishment as having heart/dmg indicators. (perm ban if active)​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Many players will stop getting ban by friends who betray their trust when the mod doesnt hurt anyone​

brasher21

Donator
Donator
IGN
brasher21
They are able to give you an unfair advantage over the players who are not using them. They tell how much health the other players have, and can give you an extreme advantage in a PvP situation, either being low and pushing, or playing passive to heal etc. There are already built in damage indicators in Skywars and Bedwars, as well as TheBridge for your teammates only. If you could see enemy health, it will courage targetting low hp players.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Starhopper87

Starhopper87

They are able to give you an unfair advantage over the players who are not using them. They tell how much health the other players have, and can give you an extreme advantage in a PvP situation, either being low and pushing, or playing passive to heal etc. There are already built in damage indicators in Skywars and Bedwars, as well as TheBridge for your teammates only. If you could see enemy health, it will courage targetting low hp players.

The instalation of the mod is quite easily and even some clients have it, as you said skywars, bedwars and the bridge have it so whats the point of censor health indicators in other game modes? And when a lot of players get banned for it when many servers allow it (Even Pika-Network that is consider as a brother server to Jartex) I understand your point but I have to disagree.

QB_poke

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
QB_poke
1. like I said above anyone can download it so it doesn't give an advantage to anyone because they can easily install one.
Health and damage indicators need to be disabled because to would give disadvantage to the PVP community. Health and damage indicators let you look at the health of the opponent if the person was low then they would have no chance of healing other than just pushing you back and running. I also highly disagree with your first reason because it's just like saying hacking is allowed because anyone can download it so it doesn't give an advantage to anyone because they can easily install one. -1

QB_poke

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
QB_poke
The instalation of the mod is quite easily and even some clients have it, as you said skywars, bedwars and the bridge have it so whats the point of censor health indicators in other game modes? And when a lot of players get banned for it when many servers allow it (Even Pika-Network that is consider as a brother server to Jartex) I understand your point but I have to disagree.
The minigame's health indicators are numbers, half a heart means 1 heart in the tab. The health and damage indicator mod allows you to directly look at the player's hearts. As you said the minigames already have a health indicator, so why download the mod and not look at the one in the tab? You answer that question.

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Negative feedback from the community

brasher21

Donator
Donator
IGN
brasher21
Built in damage indicators aren't applied in Practice because of the PvP advantage (e.g you can rush him when he's low) but in gamemodes like Skywars or Bedwars, theres already a built in one to show you that you dont need to use damage indicators in your games.

Also, what Pokey said, you could say the same thing about hacked clients "easy to download" so it should be allowed šŸ¤·

MerhusDagon

Donator
Donator
-1 There is some level of skill on determining whether your opponent is low on health.

Flexier

Donator
Donator
I disagree with allowing this mod. Although some clients do have them, there are options to toggle them on/off. Yes, they can be easily downloaded and you may say that it doesn't give any advantage whilst it does (Don't think I have to mention it, as it's already been). This has been disallowed for almost 4 years now and that won't change. Pika-network is Owned by the same Owners, yes, but we're not exactly like Pika-Network in any way.

Status
Not open for further replies.