Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Immortal Factions Allow Factions To Have A Link To Their Discord Server In /F Desc.

strongberttwo

IGN
strongbert
Minecraft Username:
strongbert​

What is your suggestion's title?
Allow Factions To Have A Link To Their Discord Server In /F Desc.​

Suggestion Details:
In most servers, factions have a Discord link in their faction description. This is to help recruit for players to play together with. This is very common and used to be allowed in Jartex, but recently made illegal.

I think I'm not the only one that thinks having their Discord server in their faction description. As far as I know this is not stated in the rules either (maybe part of advertising?).​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
A faction should be allowed to post their Discord server in /f desc because:
- recruiting players is a key part of factions
- factions will become saturated with existing factions without permission of this -> recruiting is not encouraged
- new players can benefit from finding factions to join more easily. (join the discord and apply)

I'm positive people have more reasons to add in favour of my post.​

ItzSimoYT

Minecraft Username:
strongbert​

What is your suggestion's title?
Allow Factions To Have A Link To Their Discord Server In /F Desc.​

Suggestion Details:
In most servers, factions have a Discord link in their faction description. This is to help recruit for players to play together with. This is very common and used to be allowed in Jartex, but recently made illegal.​
I think I'm not the only one that thinks having their Discord server in their faction description. As far as I know this is not stated in the rules either (maybe part of advertising?).​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
A faction should be allowed to post their Discord server in /f desc because:​
- recruiting players is a key part of factions​
- factions will become saturated with existing factions without permission of this -> recruiting is not encouraged​
- new players can benefit from finding factions to join more easily. (join the discord and apply)​
I'm positive people have more reasons to add in favour of my post.​
mmmmmmmh nhaa, only why some people take it and abuse of it using link not related to what the faction or the server has to do with it

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Hello strongbert,

After reading your suggestion I have decided to stay neutral due to the following reason(s):

- Reasons stated by daviddaraban + it can't be implemented although I believe that it would be a good feature regardless

Have a good day.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
strongberttwo

strongberttwo

IGN
strongbert
mmmmmmmh nhaa, only why some people take it and abuse of it using link not related to what the faction or the server has to do with it
If you look how it previously was used back when it was allowed, your opinion would be changed. These are just assumptions

Yanique1

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, strongberttwo​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • Discord Advertising is a global rule, rather than posting a link to your faction discord you may ask users to message your discord tag.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Yanique1