Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Immortal Factions Allow Factions To Have A Link To Their Discord Server In /F Desc.

strongberttwo

IGN
strongbert
Minecraft Username:
strongbert​

What is your suggestion's title?
Allow Factions To Have A Link To Their Discord Server In /F Desc.​

Suggestion Details:
In most servers, factions have a Discord link in their faction description. This is to help recruit for players to play together with. This is very common and used to be allowed in Jartex, but recently made illegal.

I think I'm not the only one that thinks having their Discord server in their faction description. As far as I know this is not stated in the rules either (maybe part of advertising?).​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
A faction should be allowed to post their Discord server in /f desc because:
- recruiting players is a key part of factions
- factions will become saturated with existing factions without permission of this -> recruiting is not encouraged
- new players can benefit from finding factions to join more easily. (join the discord and apply)

I'm positive people have more reasons to add in favour of my post.​

livemax

IGN
livemax
+1 Good point factions need to have their discord link in bio , way easier to recruit❤️‍🔥

hakim251

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
hakim251
Well Pace and I said its allowed, idk if anyone else changed it to being disallowed.

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
Minecraft Username:
strongbert​

What is your suggestion's title?
Allow Factions To Have A Link To Their Discord Server In /F Desc.​

Suggestion Details:
In most servers, factions have a Discord link in their faction description. This is to help recruit for players to play together with. This is very common and used to be allowed in Jartex, but recently made illegal.​
I think I'm not the only one that thinks having their Discord server in their faction description. As far as I know this is not stated in the rules either (maybe part of advertising?).​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
A faction should be allowed to post their Discord server in /f desc because:​
- recruiting players is a key part of factions​
- factions will become saturated with existing factions without permission of this -> recruiting is not encouraged​
- new players can benefit from finding factions to join more easily. (join the discord and apply)​
I'm positive people have more reasons to add in favour of my post.​
Suggestion - Downvoted (-1)

After reviewing your suggestion i decided to down vote it (-1) since that would be considered recruiting even if the server of discord is about jartex factions, staff members would need to be active more in factions to see what type of server is in the description of all people and they would need to join every discord server to see what the server is rlly about.

(edit: the server practically would need to go trough a phase of verification made by staff members )

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
its pretty much the same thing that was suggested for minigames clans but for factions
imma go with neutral for now, i might change my vote tho

livemax

IGN
livemax
Suggestion - Downvoted (-1)

After reviewing your suggestion i decided to down vote it (-1) since that would be considered recruiting even if the server of discord is about jartex factions, staff members would need to be active more in factions to see what type of server is in the description of all people and they would need to join every discord server to see what the server is rlly about.

(edit: the server practically would need to go trough a phase of verification made by staff members )
Do you even play factions bruv? Its so important who u think gonna advertise something else on a minigame with 80 constant players lets be real.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
strongberttwo

strongberttwo

IGN
strongbert
Do you even play factions bruv? Its so important who u think gonna advertise something else on a minigame with 80 constant players lets be real.
He doesn't and therefor he is clueless. Just like the real world were politicians take decisions on things they don't know a single thing about.

Yanique1

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
not allowed and strikable
It's a ban for the owner, not strikable. Although we disallow it you can still tell other players to add you on discord and you can send the link to your faction discord in their DMs.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
strongberttwo

strongberttwo

IGN
strongbert
It's a ban for the owner, not strikable. Although we disallow it you can still tell other players to add you on discord and you can send the link to your faction discord in their DMs.
My bad, thought it was a strike.