Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Allow Damage Indicators

CheffedUrPops

personally, i feel damage indicators should be allowed because of the fact that the counter server known as pika has them allowed and yes they are 2 different servers and yes they are meant to be different, it doesnt make much sense having it be a major punishment on one server, and no punishment on the other this could just be my opinion though and i would appreciate some feedback on the topic of allowing damage indicators also most of the server uses it or seems that way anyways. so it would just make it easier on staff team and everyone to just allow them.

Kind Regards -CheffedUrPops

Difficulted

Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Reports
Team Social Media
IGN
Difficulted
No.
We already have players that made overlay packs that you can see durability and which set the players are wearing,
so if we add Damage Indicators to it would be a big advantage with it, the mod is a big advantage itself.
Quick drop won't be a thing if these gets added, just like how it is on Pika

xVictoriaaa

i feel like it's too op in a way, its more fun having to calculate what health ur opponent is on

DROGON623

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
No.
We already have players that made overlay packs that you can see durability and which set the players are wearing,
so if we add Damage Indicators to it would be a big advantage with it, the mod is a big advantage itself.
Quick drop won't be a thing if these gets added, just like how it is on Pika
i can make a texture pack for health too!
(I think)

Last edited: