Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Allow Damage Indicators

CheffedUrPops

personally, i feel damage indicators should be allowed because of the fact that the counter server known as pika has them allowed and yes they are 2 different servers and yes they are meant to be different, it doesnt make much sense having it be a major punishment on one server, and no punishment on the other this could just be my opinion though and i would appreciate some feedback on the topic of allowing damage indicators also most of the server uses it or seems that way anyways. so it would just make it easier on staff team and everyone to just allow them.

Kind Regards -CheffedUrPops

Bobdu46

Donator
Donator
IGN
Bobdu46
I agree, the "damage indicator" is not a cheat, it can be cool to allow the mode, after pratice servers like MMC or other, the mode remains prohibited.

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
Damage Indicators are unfair advantage, why? Knowing enemy health gives you a huge advantage on whether you should engage or not if the player has low or high health, damage indicators also shows the other players effects which also gives an unfair advantage over your opponent.

Suppose Player A has damage indicator and saw that Player B has low health, Player A can use this chance to engage him and get a kill because he's low on health or

Player A with damage indicator and has taken a bit of damage saw Player B who has full health he can then decide to retreat.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
C

CheffedUrPops

Damage Indicators are unfair advantage, why? Knowing enemy health gives you a huge advantage on whether you should engage or not if the player has low or high health, damage indicators also shows the other players effects which also gives an unfair advantage over your opponent.

Suppose Player A has damage indicator and saw that Player B has low health, Player A can use this chance to engage him and get a kill because he's low on health or

Player A with damage indicator and has taken a bit of damage saw Player B who has full health he can then decide to retreat.
although your point is valid, having them disallowed in the first place is just bs anybody could be using them and you'd quite literally just never know making it nearly impossible to get them banned in the first place. and having them allowed opens the actual community itself to use them most people do use them and they make it obvious and for the people who arent risking a ban and just using them its unfair for them to begin with. allowing them opens it up to everyone using them and therefore makes fights more fair.

IGN
Huhnicorn
idk, I feel like its fun having to think about what health your opponent is on (or shooting them with a bow to see it)

EMF123

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
EMF123
I mean if you're good at the game you should be able to have a rough estimate of how much health your opponent has + I don't like the idea of people knowing everyone's hp it would make people target people with less heath if there is a fight and it would also make people run more instead of going for a 50/50 fight.

ActCool

IGN
ActCool
i support, since on pika it is allowed and it just makes everything really weird switching from pika to jartex since you might be used to using indicators

_Lowe

Donator
Donator
IGN
_Lowe
idk, I feel like its fun having to think about what health your opponent is on (or shooting them with a bow to see it)
I agree, it's just not the same fun if you know your opponents health the whole fight.

As mentioned above by others, this definitely won't be accepted. The only reason it is disallowed is because you can not, and you are not meant to see your opponents health in Practice, and maybe couple other gamemodes as well. But Damager Indicators allow you to do so. The opponent might be following the rules and not using the mod, or just not using the mod at all because they either don't know it exists or whatever they reason it may be, on the other hand if you're using the mod, you have a good advantage over them.
Pika is just... yeah. There's nothing sense making on there. Maybe you can see the health of the players without the mod, or maybe it's just not punishable at all. But it being disallowed on here makes sense to me and has a valid reason. -1.