Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Allow Damage Indicators in Minigames

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
Minecraft Username:
UltraFartKnocker​

What is the suggestion about?
Allow Damage Indicators in Minigames​

Description:
As we all know damage indicators are considered a disallowed modification. This is really stupid how people in minigames get banned for it even tho you already have a damage indicator on there.

Before this argument was not considered cuz of people using it in other gamemodes which do not have damage indicators already.

Simple fix to that is Allow them in Minigames. There is no reason to disallow them in minigames. Since 95% of people who get banned for damage indicators are people who don't think thats bannable since its such a tiny modification.

You can disallow this in other gamemodes other than minigames the same way as it is done for fly boost in factions (Disallowed only in factions)​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Make people not get banned for something that is so subtle and barely gives an advantage.​

Doytrex

To be honest, I will have to disagree -1 due to the following reasons:

- Since damage indicator exists in Mini games, then there is no reason for people to be using it since that could possibly mean that they're using it in other game modes too.

- There is a reason why Jartex added the Damage indicator in the mini game config, it's to prevent people from getting damage indicator mod in the server because we can never know where people would be using the damage indicator if people actually had the mod enabled. That's why jartex added it itself in the MiniGames section so that no one else can still be able to enable it in other gamemodes.

- People will also start using an excuse for having damage indicator and that could create confusion to whether the player was using it or not because they could say "It's for minigames".

I think that as long as jartex's Minigame damage indicator is still playable and clear, then there is no reason to use an actual mod for it.

Last edited:

Yanique1

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare

First off why do you even want damage indicators to be allowed if they are already built in to minigames?

Having them allowed in only minigames server will just create confusion.

Flyboost is written on faction however if used on other game modes it’s still banable since it gives an advantage.

PizzaLover13

Donator
Donator
IGN
PizzaLover13
ok I am changing my vote to -1, nice explaination Doytrex Doytrex
To be honest, I will have to disagree -1 due to the following reasons:

- Since damage indicator exists in Mini games, then there is no reason for people to be using it since that could possibly mean that they're using it in other game modes too.

- There is a reason why Jartex added the Damage indicator in the mini game config, it's to prevent people from getting damage indicator mod in the server because we can never know where people would be using the damage indicator if people actually had the mod enabled. That's why jartex added it itself in the MiniGames section so that no one else can still be able to enable it in other gamemodes.

- People will also start using an excuse for having damage indicator and that could create confusion to whether the player was using it or not because they could say "It's for minigames".

I think that as long as jartex's Minigame damage indicator is still playable and clear, then there is no reason to use an actual mod for it.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Yuu

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
The actual fact is, most who get banned are people who are new to the server and play minigames. They file their first report of a cheater they find, boom banned for Damage Indicators due to it being there in the proof. You are treating simple hearts above your head as a closet cheat.

- There is a reason why Jartex added the Damage indicator in the mini game config, it's to prevent people from getting damage indicator mod in the server because we can never know where people would be using the damage indicator if people actually had the mod enabled.
First off why do you even want damage indicators to be allowed if they are already built in to minigames?
Then why should a person using it get banned? Thats like saying we suspend a child who brings lunch from home tho we give it at school. :/

Having them allowed in only minigames server will just create confusion.
Disagree.

Flyboost is written on faction however if used on other game modes it’s still banable since it gives an advantage.
It doesn't even work in any other mode. And its not bannable either out of facs

How can you use excuses when there is proof??

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Yuu

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
Secondly it is not a detectable mod (Im guessing considering you can still use them). So screenshares are out of the question since they do not set off any logs.

I myself could be using damage indicators every second I play the game and not get banned at all.

Yanique1

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
It doesn't even work in any other mode. And its not bannable either out of facs
AA60C659-16CC-4364-8957-22004F456003.jpeg
The actual fact is, most who get banned are people who are new to the server and play minigames. They file their first report of a cheater they find, boom banned for Damage Indicators due to it being there in the proof. You are treating simple hearts above your head as a closet cheat.
Another fact, you are supposed to read the rules before playing on a server, it’s even broadcasted in chat read the rules. And yes they can get banned because they are new, but a ban for damage indicators is like the easiest appeal ever if you just put some thought into it.
Then why should a person using it get banned? Thats like saying we suspend a child who brings lunch from home tho we give it at school. :/
It’s a GLOBAL rule there is no way to tell if you are only using it on minigames. Most of those mods require a restart adwell to deactive them.
Disagree.
I’m sure some person will read “Damage indicators are allowed in minigames” and still use it in other servers. Not only because they may not know exactly what a minigame is but also because like I said before you’d need to restart minecraft just to play without damage indicators. It’s a waste of time in my opinion if you need to keep restarting just to switch from let’s say bedwars to skyblock.
I myself could be using damage indicators every second I play the game and not get banned at all.
So are you saying it’s okay to cheat if no one find out??

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Yuu

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
So are you saying it’s okay to cheat if no one find out??
There is legit nothing stopping you from doing it, a server like mineplex disables damage indicators as you enter the server. Do that instead of banning new players.
I’m sure some person will read “Damage indicators are allowed in minigames” and still use it in other servers. Not only because they may not know exactly what a minigame is but also because like I said before you’d need to restart minecraft just to play without damage indicators. It’s a waste of time in my opinion if you need to keep restarting just to switch from let’s say bedwars to skyblock.
It takes a click of the mouse to turn it off and on. ;/
AA60C659-16CC-4364-8957-22004F456003.jpeg
1631725571349.png

1631725635347.png

And thats because it doesn't make a difference in other modes. 🤷‍♂️

Yanique1

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
There is legit nothing stopping you from doing it, a server like mineplex disables damage indicators as you enter the server. Do that instead of banning new players.
So why not suggest that instead of making it allowed in only one gamemode? What other rule or item is only allowed in one gamemode other then printer?
It takes a click of the mouse to turn it off and on. ;/
Some clients don’t work like that, and I’m pretty sure it’s still a ban because you can turn it off right before screenshare then.
View attachment 17564

View attachment 17565

And thats because it doesn't make a difference in other modes. 🤷‍♂️
as you can see I literally asked ovq. And it does make a difference in some modes, atleast ovq said in prison you can make it to the sell person faster and in SBD idk you can just fly faster

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Yuu

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
Another fact, you are supposed to read the rules before playing on a server, it’s even broadcasted in chat read the rules.
Be realistic not theoretical, which players goes thinking "Finna byheart all the Jartex Network rules before playing on the server." The point is people get banned for it when they legit can't be caught unless they show proof of themselves doing it

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Yuu

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
as you can see I literally asked ovq. And it does make a difference in some modes, atleast ovq said in prison you can make it to the sell person faster and in SBD idk you can just fly faster
Right all players gonna ask ovq for the rules and not the official document on the website.

Some clients don’t work like that, and I’m pretty sure it’s still a ban because you can turn it off right before screenshare then.
You don't get screenshared unless you set off a lot of flags or a staff thinks you are suspicious.
What other rule or item is only allowed in one gamemode other then printer?
what

Status
Not open for further replies.