Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Immortal Factions All ranks have Protection 4 unb 3+ armour and sharpness 5 sword

Status
Not open for further replies.

T0m45_

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
T0m45_

What is the suggestion about?
All ranks have Protection 4 unb 3+ armour and sharpness 5 sword

Description:
My suggestion is that starting from V.I.P rank your daily kit contains protection 4 armour and sharpness 5 sword, the reason why I am suggesting this is because even if someone paid 100 euro for spartan rank all they get in their /kit is protection 3 armour and just 3 enchanted apples which anyone these days can super easily obtain and it's not even that much of grind, it's really not fair to add only protection 3 armour and not even sharpness 5 swords into ranks that are worth 10 euro+.
My suggestion is for V.I.P rank to have Protection 4 unbreaking 3 armour in /kit and sharpness 5 sword.
My suggestion for Premium rank is to have the same but gears II on the boots with glowing and mermaid on helmet which makes it more useful too.
My suggestion for Elite rank is to have same gear but this time maybe add burnshield, voodoo on chestplate and same enchants on helmet as on premium rank with sharpness 5 sword that can probably contain headless IV and nutrition.
My suggestion for champion rank is to have same gear as u get on elite but now you get gears III on your boots and u get headless IV, fast turn 5, nutrition III on your sword or even more if u can.

My suggestion for Spartan rank is to have 2 sets that are protection 4 unbreaking 3, same enchants as on champion rank but this time you have 2 sets.
My suggestion for Titan rank kits is to have 2 sets that are the same as spartan but maybe consider adding voodoo and attaunator on chestplate and leggings and maybe add Quickdraw II, the sword can have fast turn 5, paralyze 5, nutrition 3, headless 4, thor III.

My suggestion for God rank kits is basically same as titan but god kits armour is going to be protection 5.

My Suggestion for Immortal rank is u get 3 armour sets, 2 being protection 5 sets and 1 being protection 4.

The enchants on kit immortal sword are almost completely useless and does absolute nothing, there must be good enchants like fast turn, paralyze, wither 5 or Hex III at least.

Everyone will think that this is too OP but i will 100% guarantee you it's worth it for the price you are paying on ranks for.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This will make buying ranks a lot more valuable, not just sethomes and commands, because it's very easy to get protection 4 armour anyways.

Extra Information:
No

voodootje0

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello T0m45_,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.