Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied BedWars All players on the minigames + PPVP leaderboard's should be screen-shared.

Arrydzn

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
Arrydzn

What is the suggestion about?
All players on the minigames + PPVP leaderboard's should be screen-shared.

Description:
If someone gets on the leads they will be screen-shared by a staff member so they can be sure that they are grinding legit
**https://jartexnetwork.com/bans/info/ban/802953
https://i.badlion.net/YfW3J6i97ppAXMHUnkx28g.png **

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Legit players will just be sure that they are not racing against some random cheaters, for example, you can see the 2 links that I have included in the description of this suggestion and since we don't have a good anti-cheat I don't think that there is another option to prevent this from happening.

xTappinq

Addicted Member
Neutral
This is a good idea but if this gets added then the people on the leader board will know that they are going to get ssed and they will delete their hacks (if they are using hacks) and the redownload them. But a solution to this would be if they get ssed random times and not just once like 2 times

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Arrydzn

Arrydzn

Addicted Member
xTappinq xTappinq Do you think that they can't check when they have deleted files?

StaticNova

-1, When Staff can Spectate players while they are playing what's the point of screensharing them.. and wasting their time, Even if they are not hacking.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Arrydzn

Arrydzn

Addicted Member
there is you can set ur auto clicker to 7 cps and ur reach to 3.49 and steal look legit

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Staff member
Developer
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello, Arrydzn​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it. This decision was taken, due to the following reason(s):​
  • There are rules about screensharing and we will not just screenshare anyone that comes up as a good player.
  • Too time consuming for the impact it will have
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Good afternoon,
JustThiemo