Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

All my spawners are gone (Scammed)

ataman

Jr.Mod
Staff member
Jr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Reports
IGN
ataman
In game name: ataman (Skygod)

Here is what happened: So I had 2 island members: Emilsunden, D8L and one of them took all my spawners when I was offline for 1 week. I do not know how that happened since none of them had permissions to mine the spawners. Also both of them left after taking everything. I can't tell who it was, however could you please check who took my spawners, because I payed real life money for them and I feel so devasteted now because of them.....

Spawners which I had: 4x Silverfish spawners, 2x Villager spawners, 14x zombie pigmen spawners, 2x cow spawners, 8x blaze spawners, 1x Iron golem spawner, 8x spider spawners and 2x skeleton spawner and all of them gone + hoppers.

Best regards, ataman!

ace7

Banned
Im sry to hear that ur spawners got (scammed) but it is not actually scamm and even if it is u wont get ur spawners back but they will get banned. The rules sy that u cant scamm but if u invite someone to ur island they can do whatever they want so next time be careful who u invite to ur island
~AcE

Markeyyy

Addicted Member
Emil is trust worthy person, I don't think it may be him.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
ataman

ataman

Jr.Mod
Staff member
Jr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Reports
IGN
ataman
Im sry to hear that ur spawners got (scammed) but it is not actually scamm and even if it is u wont get ur spawners back but they will get banned. The rules sy that u cant scamm but if u invite someone to ur island they can do whatever they want so next time be careful who u invite to ur island
~AcE
That’s true, however it’s not my fault, you know there is a command called „/spawner“ and both of my island members didn’t have permissions to mine my spawners, so my question is: How did they do it if they had no permissions?

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
ataman

ataman

Jr.Mod
Staff member
Jr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Reports
IGN
ataman
Emil is trust worthy person, I don't think it may be him.
I gave emilsunden skyvip rank and he betrayed me or the other is members, anyways I don’t trust anyone from now on