Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied [All] More Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Berna

Minecraft Username:
Bifana​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
All​

What is your suggestion's title?
More Staff​

Suggestion Details:
Have more staff. The amount of staff present at the moment is not enough to handle everything; sometimes staff are busy or just not online at all. I only play lifesteal on Jartex, although I believe If you had a few more staff members, it would be easier to take care of issues such as the anti-cheat not working as it should right now. If we had more staff, and basically at least one staff online every moment, it would be a lot easier to take care of issues instead of having two hackers that teleport, hit through blocks, and crystal-throw blocks still unbanned after being reported multiple times. This happened almost 24 hours ago; they were hacking and killing the whole server for at least 1-3 hours.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This idea would help improve Jartex because would make easier banning the hackers and also, the hackers would do less damage.​

Extra Information:
Hackers user name DominicSlayer & ___Sharpness (it's one of Dominic's team members, I don't know his exact name because lifesteal is currently in maintance so I can't confirm his username).​

ShadowBox

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Reports
IGN
ShadowBox
Minecraft Username:
Bifana​

All​

More Staff​

Suggestion Details:
Have more staff. The amount of staff present at the moment is not enough to handle everything; sometimes staff are busy or just not online at all. I only play lifesteal on Jartex, although I believe If you had a few more staff members, it would be easier to take care of issues such as the anti-cheat not working as it should right now. If we had more staff, and basically at least one staff online every moment, it would be a lot easier to take care of issues instead of having two hackers that teleport, hit through blocks, and crystal-throw blocks still unbanned after being reported multiple times. This happened almost 24 hours ago; they were hacking and killing the whole server for at least 1-3 hours.​

This idea would help improve Jartex because would make easier banning the hackers and also, the hackers would do less damage.​

Extra Information:
Hackers user name DominicSlayer & ___Sharpness (it's one of Dominic's team members, I don't know his exact name because lifesteal is currently in maintance so I can't confirm his username).​
Hey, their B Berna after reviewing your suggestion I've decided to (Downvote -1) for the following reason:
becoming part of the staff team isn't easy, and it's important to understand that. The current staff members are dedicated to their duties, and as players, it's our responsibility to help them catch rule-breakers. If you encounter any rule-breakers, make sure to gather video evidence against them and report them instantly on https://jartexnetwork.com/forums/player-reports.106/ or use the /report <name> command in-game. A member of the staff team will keep an eye on them and administer the appropriate punishment according to the rules.

Why don't you try to become a Staff member?

You can apply for staff once you complete these requirements:
You must have at least 15 gameplay reports. Unless you have been referred by a member of the management team.
You must have at least 20 chat reports. Unless you have been referred by a member of the management team.
You must have a total of 40 messages on the forums, excluding those gathered through the gameplay and chat reports. Unless you have been referred by a member of the management team.
You must meet the age required by your country to use Discord.
You must have a working microphone. Exceptions can be made, contact a Sr.Mod or the Manager and provide them the respective details.
You must have been a part of the Network for at least 31 days prior to submitting your application.
You must be able to fluently speak English.
You must show the use of proper grammar and sentence structuring.
You must be able to record videos with a quality of 720p or greater.
You must not have had any punishments within 14 days prior to submitting your application. Warnings and successfully appealed punishments are excluded.

And trust me, these are just the minimum requirements. I hope you understand the value of becoming a staff member. It's very easy for us to simply come and criticize staff members, suggesting that "at least one should be online always." They have lives too.

Last edited:

AG_2

Donator
Donator
IGN
ADITYA_GAMERZ2
Hey their B Berna after reviewing your suggestion I've decided to (Downvote -1) for the following reason:
becoming part of the staff team isn't easy, and it's important to understand that. The current staff members are dedicated to their duties, and as players, it's our responsibility to help them catch rule-breakers. If you encounter any rule-breakers, make sure to gather video evidence against them and report them instantly on https://jartexnetwork.com/forums/player-reports.106/ or use the /report <name> command in-game. A member of the staff team will keep an eye on them and administer the appropriate punishment according to the rules.

Why not you try to become Staff member?

You can apply for staff once you complete these requirments:
You must have at least 15 gameplay reports. Unless you have been referred by a member of the management team.
You must have at least 20 chat reports. Unless you have been referred by a member of the management team.
You must have a total of 40 messages on the forums, excluding those gathered through the gameplay and chat reports. Unless you have been referred by a member of the management team.
You must meet the age required by your country to use Discord.
You must have a working microphone. Exceptions can be made, contact a Sr.Mod or the Manager and provide them the respective details.
You must have been a part of the Network for at least 31 days prior to submitting your application.
You must be able to fluently speak English.
You must show the use of proper grammar and sentence structuring.
You must be able to record videos with a quality of 720p or greater.
You must not have had any punishments within 14 days prior to submitting your application. Warnings and successfully appealed punishments are excluded.

And trust me, these are just the minimum requirements. I hope you understand the value of becoming a staff member. It's not easy for us to simply come and criticize staff members, suggesting that "at least one should be online always." They have lives too.
I completely agree with ShadowBox ShadowBox and I have also decided to down vote(-1) for several reasons:-
-Becoming a part of Staff Team is not an easy job.
-Staff members are doing there best.
-It's not there's only duty to catch cheater's it's our player's duty to catch the cheaters are report them to staff , as there JartexNetwork is a quite big server and it's almost impossible for staff to check on each player. Despite these staff is doing there best.

If you want to improve the JartexNetwork , then why don't you become a part of staff Team ?
Here you can apply here --->>Trial Apllication
Also Before applying Read these which will help you in applying the form :-
--Applications FAQ
--[Tips] How To Write A Great Staff Application

With Pleasure ~ AG_2

Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.
~J. Robert Oppenheimer

WiprifterYt

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
WiprifterYt
Hello Bifana,
After reviewing your suggestion I've decided to downvote it (-1).
This decision's been made due to the following reason(s):

As stated above, joining the JartexNetwork Staff Team can be particularly difficult and requires applicants to have a great amount of knowledge and dedication.
If you ever encounter a rule-breaker, you can always report them in the report forum: https://jartexnetwork.com/forums/player-reports.106/.

Thanks for your interest in improvig the JartexNetwork community.

Nexus720

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nexus720
Minecraft Username:
Bifana​

All​

More Staff​

Suggestion Details:

Extra Information:
Staffs are humans don't expect them to be online 24/7 and ban hackers immediately.... the server is working on anticheat. Tbh the anticheat right now is trash but I hope it gets better.

SolidPrep

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Team Reports
IGN
SolidPrep
Minecraft Username:
Bifana​

All​

More Staff​

Suggestion Details:

Extra Information:
Yo B Berna , After reviewing your suggestion, I've decided to Downvote/-1 it for the following reason(s)

AG_2

Donator
Donator
IGN
ADITYA_GAMERZ2
Bro your life point is very good +1 from me

Yo B Berna , After reviewing your suggestion, I've decided to Downvote/-1 it for the following reason(s)
For your life point +1 from me lol

fofo888

Donator
Donator
IGN
fofo888
-1 since we dont need anymore staff at this point

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Berna​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Rodagave115

Status
Not open for further replies.