Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied afk on generator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zendrios

IGN
Zendrios
Minecraft Username:
_xIzaQ​

What is your suggestion's title?
afk on generator​

Suggestion Details:
if a player did not do any action like swing sword or moving for 30sec while he's on gen he will stop getting the spawning resources until he does any move​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
could help making team based gamemodes more active & prevent the team from losing if someone is afk on gen​

Extra Information:
this mostly helps players who play with randoms specially in squads if there's someone afk on gen rip the whole team and the afk kick time is a bit long so this may help​

Yeetboi2840

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
_xIzaQ​

afk on generator​

Suggestion Details:
if a player did not do any action like swing sword or moving for 30sec while he's on gen he will stop getting the spawning resources until he does any move​

could help making team based gamemodes more active & prevent the team from losing if someone is afk on gen​

Extra Information:
this mostly helps players who play with randoms specially in squads if there's someone afk on gen rip the whole team and the afk kick time is a bit long so this may help​
+1 , cause many players especially in quads they go afk in gen, and it takes like 2-3 mins to kick them if they are afk

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
Disagree , most of times when I play quads we just camp the the Gen for the first 30 sec , I don't think this will fix anything since not every camper is afk

Yeetboi2840

Donator
Donator
Disagree , most of times when I play quads we just camp the the Gen for the first 30 sec , I don't think this will fix anything since not every camper is afk
Ohh yeah totally forgot about it ( they should make it 1:30 - 2 min kick,if afk on gen

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Reasons which were stated above

toxicosis

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
_xIzaQ​

afk on generator​

Suggestion Details:

Extra Information:
Maybe tweak the time a bit, but a very valid suggestion!
+1 Hope this gets added!

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Zendrios

Zendrios

IGN
Zendrios
ye we all camp the gen for the first 30 sec so that's why you will not receive resources if you don't do any move at all, you can swing your sword or WASD to let the server know you are not afk

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Zendrios

Zendrios

IGN
Zendrios
Ohh yeah totally forgot about it ( they should make it 1:30 - 2 min kick,if afk on gen
i don't think lowering the afk kick time is a good idea cuz if the team lost the bed and someone had to afk for a while he will get kicked fast and will be eliminated

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
Minecraft Username:
_xIzaQ​

afk on generator​

Suggestion Details:

Extra Information:
if i'm random queueing then afking in the gen is the worst, at least with a camper they aren't going to watch my bed get broken (most of the time) so i will +1 this

+1 , cause many players especially in quads they go afk in gen, and it takes like 2-3 mins to kick them if they are afk
Reasons which were stated above
i mean idk about ya'll but me and everyone i play with moves around a lot in the gen lol

LOUAI_

Donator
Donator
+1
a lot of people disagree with this but i like the idea

Status
Not open for further replies.