Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Denied AFK Minions for spawners

Status
Not open for further replies.

T0m45_

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
T0m45_

What is the suggestion about?
AFK Minions for spawners

Description:
You can choose to add AFK minions to server and if that doesn't work then you can make another way for players to get their farms afk'ed 24/7, but this must be a choice, because only top 2 islands are able to do it nowdays and this is not fair.
AFK minions will basically AFK all the Spawners for you just like players do with their alts but AFK minions will not lose connections and will constantly AFK spawner farms for 24 hours a day, even crops but crops are optional.

I am posting this suggestion to also cover the fact that MOST of the players are not able to AFK 24/7, I've been searching who can do that but only OG players were in the radar.

Now days people rely the win on the situation, not consistency or skill, they will not be able to AFK for 24 hours because they lose connection or they do not want to leave their computer on because it will increase their electricity bills and their parents will be upset if they found out their son has left their computer on to AFK spawner farms, that costs everyone real money.

The reason why for example we can say Moudtage's or Zack's island is able to get so much cash and I am not being bias, it's obviously constant 24 hours of AFK'ing farms which regular players or other players don't have that choice, you will not tell them to go and get richer in real life, because either way AFK'ing 24 hours a day will increase their electricity costs by a lot, just for a competition which gives 250 euro payout. Players lose connection randomly, either their internet, reboot or maintenance, so they would have to have a program to connect their alts to AFK constantly and that takes a lot of programming or having to buy some program.

Predicted upcoming questions:

This will be too OP:

Answer: Not really, most ranked players at the start of the season already got AFK alts, they firstly AFK the epic villagers and the spawners which they will grind for the entire season, if OG players have this advantage why not give it to everyone else, there is no Ichest, so the loot you can gain even from big farms is very limited because they will fill up Mobchests really fast, Is top 1-3 are worth over 150b$ which is not a lot in my eyes at all, they got 24/7 AFK alts, seasons ago we were able to get $10 trillion with Ichest and massive farms.

This will cause Laggs and spawn mass amount of mobs:

Answer: No, as you continue to get more and more stacks of mobs in island, mob limiter will clear most of the stacks away, I had 200,000 blazes spawned and around 13 stacks were cleared by mob limiter and that happens for every island, that's why it's best to kill them as soon as u can.

A dumb predicted question, "This will be no skill or hard work":

Answer: Well how is it a hard work setting few alts up in few mins to AFK for entire 24 hours and before that, having to spend real money on programs to get your alts constantly connected to AFK spawners.

It's going to be too much work for DEVS:

Answer: Not really, just like NPC, all it will do is stay in 1 place and then nothing else, it doesn't need any actions, just needs to be immortal and you must be allowed to place it anywhere, even pets are bigger work on scripting.

How will we get these minions?:

Edited: Answer: You can get it by unlocking it in a server.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This suggestion will make it fair for every player in the server who wants their farms to be constantly AFK'ED, even Newcommers and will enhance their Skyblock experience by A LOT.

Extra Information:
You can choose to add AFK minions to server and if that doesn't work then you can make another way for players to get their farms afk'ed 24/7, but this must be a choice, because only top 2 islands are able to do it nowdays and this is not fair.

Last edited:

FutureBlank

Donator
Donator

there would be no effort on grinding to f top at all. You will have a lot of money then regular players and that is called “ Unfair Advantage “

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
T0m45_

T0m45_

Donator
Donator

there would be no effort on grinding to f top at all. You will have a lot of money then regular players and that is called “ Unfair Advantage “

If you can stop being so lazy and actually read the suggestion, It's for any player in the server not just ranked ones, I will edit the suggestion. There will be effort every season, what are you talking about?, people grind for /comp which prizes double every week, people grind epic mobs for more loot, people grind XP and stars always. I am going to make sure now you can get it ingame instead of store.

There is already no effort, AFK minions will give everyone advantage instead of the top 2 islands currently.

Suggestion edited, thanis for reminding.

FutureBlank

Donator
Donator
I r
If you can stop being so lazy and actually read the suggestion, It's for any player in the server not just ranked ones, I will edit the suggestion. There will be effort every season, what are you talking about?, people grind for /comp which prizes double every week, people grind epic mobs for more loot, people grind XP and stars always. I am going to make sure now you can get it ingame instead of store.

There is already no effort, AFK minions will give everyone advantage instead of the top 2 islands currently.

Suggestion edited, thanis for reminding.
Don’t worry I read the thread, but it won’t be factions anymore if everything is done by the game, think about the og factions and how you get ranked to f top back in the days, with good old grinding and hurting your finger to just get to 100k. Well sorry man if you understood me wrong I don’t mean to argue at all good friend. Just giving an opinion on the thread and if you do want me to reply to your thread I am very understanding. Thank you tho♥️

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
T0m45_

T0m45_

Donator
Donator
I r

Don’t worry I read the thread, but it won’t be factions anymore if everything is done by the game, think about the og factions and how you get ranked to f top back in the days, with good old grinding and hurting your finger to just get to 100k. Well sorry man if you understood me wrong I don’t mean to argue at all good friend. Just giving an opinion on the thread and if you do want me to reply to your thread I am very understanding. Thank you but trust me, no one wants to grind these days, clicking for hours is not fun unless it's really big gain in value or anything that makes people withstand it, we need players to farm, know what choices to make to gain value and even do maths, nowdays it"s all clicking and just redeeming gkits.

It's okay, because most players don't even read entire sugg.

It's not fun grinding for hours these days, no one likes it unless they have very much to gain which can make them withstand the hours of grinding.

Nowdays it's all just grinding mobs and redeeming gkits to win instead of setting up good farms, having knowledge im farming, doing maths and making good choices.

Without AFK minions all people so to get ALTS to afk 24/7 is through programs which they have to buy, even if you buy program, you will have to leave ur pc on 24/7 which booms ur electricity bills.

FutureBlank

Donator
Donator
It's okay, because most players don't even read entire sugg.

It's not fun grinding for hours these days, no one likes it unless they have very much to gain which can make them withstand the hours of grinding.

Nowdays it's all just grinding mobs and redeeming gkits to win instead of setting up good farms, having knowledge im farming, doing maths and making good choices.

Without AFK minions all people so to get ALTS to afk 24/7 is through programs which they have to buy, even if you buy program, you will have to leave ur pc on 24/7 which booms ur electricity bills.
Changed to +1

You just persuaded me with these beautiful words and I understood your mindset

Status
Not open for further replies.