Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Denied AFK Minions for spawners

Status
Not open for further replies.

T0m45_

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
T0m45_

What is the suggestion about?
AFK Minions for spawners

Description:
You can choose to add AFK minions to server and if that doesn't work then you can make another way for players to get their farms afk'ed 24/7, but this must be a choice, because only top 2 islands are able to do it nowdays and this is not fair.
AFK minions will basically AFK all the Spawners for you just like players do with their alts but AFK minions will not lose connections and will constantly AFK spawner farms for 24 hours a day, even crops but crops are optional.

I am posting this suggestion to also cover the fact that MOST of the players are not able to AFK 24/7, I've been searching who can do that but only OG players were in the radar.

Now days people rely the win on the situation, not consistency or skill, they will not be able to AFK for 24 hours because they lose connection or they do not want to leave their computer on because it will increase their electricity bills and their parents will be upset if they found out their son has left their computer on to AFK spawner farms, that costs everyone real money.

The reason why for example we can say Moudtage's or Zack's island is able to get so much cash and I am not being bias, it's obviously constant 24 hours of AFK'ing farms which regular players or other players don't have that choice, you will not tell them to go and get richer in real life, because either way AFK'ing 24 hours a day will increase their electricity costs by a lot, just for a competition which gives 250 euro payout. Players lose connection randomly, either their internet, reboot or maintenance, so they would have to have a program to connect their alts to AFK constantly and that takes a lot of programming or having to buy some program.

Predicted upcoming questions:

This will be too OP:

Answer: Not really, most ranked players at the start of the season already got AFK alts, they firstly AFK the epic villagers and the spawners which they will grind for the entire season, if OG players have this advantage why not give it to everyone else, there is no Ichest, so the loot you can gain even from big farms is very limited because they will fill up Mobchests really fast, Is top 1-3 are worth over 150b$ which is not a lot in my eyes at all, they got 24/7 AFK alts, seasons ago we were able to get $10 trillion with Ichest and massive farms.

This will cause Laggs and spawn mass amount of mobs:

Answer: No, as you continue to get more and more stacks of mobs in island, mob limiter will clear most of the stacks away, I had 200,000 blazes spawned and around 13 stacks were cleared by mob limiter and that happens for every island, that's why it's best to kill them as soon as u can.

A dumb predicted question, "This will be no skill or hard work":

Answer: Well how is it a hard work setting few alts up in few mins to AFK for entire 24 hours and before that, having to spend real money on programs to get your alts constantly connected to AFK spawners.

It's going to be too much work for DEVS:

Answer: Not really, just like NPC, all it will do is stay in 1 place and then nothing else, it doesn't need any actions, just needs to be immortal and you must be allowed to place it anywhere, even pets are bigger work on scripting.

How will we get these minions?:

Edited: Answer: You can get it by unlocking it in a server.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This suggestion will make it fair for every player in the server who wants their farms to be constantly AFK'ED, even Newcommers and will enhance their Skyblock experience by A LOT.

Extra Information:
You can choose to add AFK minions to server and if that doesn't work then you can make another way for players to get their farms afk'ed 24/7, but this must be a choice, because only top 2 islands are able to do it nowdays and this is not fair.

Last edited:

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
I didn't read it all but I get the concept you need to add afk minions.

You might have added this to your suggestion:

Forgive me if you have (too lazy to read it all sorry bro xD)

So, Alt afking and macroing for sbd should be disallowed entirely. By, the time people use it for other stuff other than just afk. Anyways.

My idea/addition is to make the Afk minions fuel able, meaning that you have to pay it to afk to prevent abusing this good thing. This will be another way to balance the eco by the time you have to worry about the minion as well.

EDIT:

+1 xd

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
T0m45_

T0m45_

Donator
Donator
th
I didn't read it all but I get the concept you need to add afk minions.

You might have added this to your suggestion:

Forgive me if you have (too lazy to read it all sorry bro xD)

So, Alt afking and macroing for sbd should be disallowed entirely. By, the time people use it for other stuff other than just afk. Anyways.

My idea/addition is to make the Afk minions fuel able, meaning that you have to pay it to afk to prevent abusing this good thing. This will be another way to balance the eco by the time you have to worry about the minion as well.

EDIT:

+1 xd
the pay for it must be really little, if it's 10% of what you earn every day then it's a big trouble, cuz then others who don't do anything and just use programs would easily be able to win, I would say maybe $10m a day for a minion to afk spawners for you should be good.

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
th

the pay for it must be really little, if it's 10% of what you earn every day then it's a big trouble, cuz then others who don't do anything and just use programs would easily be able to win, I would say maybe $10m a day for a minion to afk spawners for you should be good.
Good point but I said to disallow the alt and macro afk :p

MoudTage_

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
MoudTage_
Besides the idea of the AFKING Minions, do you have any ideas regarding the minions overall? Their Abilities, what they can do? Etc..

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
Besides the idea of the AFKING Minions, do you have any ideas regarding the minions overall? Their Abilities, what they can do? Etc..
I'd not recommend that at least for this season. We should keep it simple as it is with some big updates but we should do the hard work. Can't say having minions and ord pets to do that for us would be really good and no time-wasting but what is the point then? who has the strongest pets or minions win?

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
I'd not recommend that at least for this season. We should keep it simple as it is with some big updates but we should do the hard work. Can't say having minions and ord pets to do that for us would be really good and no time-wasting but what is the point then? who has the strongest pets or minions win?
The only thing I would recommend is to add minions for afk as suggested and make ALT-AFK forbidden but also make the minions working for a certain amount of time which can be upgradeable by doing completely different tasks each time.

Example:

Level 2: Mine 1,000,000 blocks (+1 hour added to the afk)
Level 3: Give the minion 10,000,000 xp (+1 hour added to the afk)
Level 4: Grind 1,000,000 mobs (+1 hour added to the afk)
Level 5: Give the minion 1,000,000 $ (+1 hour added to the afk)
And so on...

This will prevent 24/7 afking and stacking mobs

Also, the minion will be needing fuel which will be increasing (+10,000$) each time u buy fuel.

People will be able to afk but after 10 mins of no sign the player is doing an activity, they will be sent to the spawn with a message to the screen (Move so you can teleport back).

And because it would easily be bypassed with macros ->any sign of them will be a permanent ban (I suggest no appeal!!) And also an island strike which will remove 30% of the island's worth. Not to mention the AFK water pools which will not matter because they will also be detectable.

MoudTage_

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
MoudTage_
Suggestion - ACCEPTED
Hello, T0m45_​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ MoudTage_

Status
Not open for further replies.