Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied AFK mining glitch to be allowed in SURVIVAL

Status
Not open for further replies.

RazerN

Donator
Donator
IGN
RazerN
Minecraft Username:
RazerN​

What is your suggestion's title?
AFK mining glitch to be allowed in SURVIVAL​

Suggestion Details:
I'd like to see active mining as an optional choice. Let people who like to AFK-mine do like they always have, but give people with limited playtime (afk-mining still requires you to check on the computer from time to time) a skill-based system to make the most out of limited time to mine.

Say a 3d wireframe model of the targeted asteroid pops up and the mining player manually select zones to target in real-time for a boost in harvesting speed. Perfect targeting and concentration streaks will give huge cummulative bonuses for the APM-gifted, creating a competitive minigame for miners (you wouldnt believe the multiplier I got the other night) You'd create a choice where one is passive mining for 100% or active mining for 200%. This is indirectly a buff to low/null mining because you already want to be looking at your screen when you do those. It would also make botting slightly less attractive an option, as it introduces a gameplay element where humans outperform bots.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
The only possible downside could be limited economic disruption as more people begin to actually enjoy mining and minerals flood the market, but the beauty of a free market is that the resulting supply-side competition will lower prices, which will discourage mining until the system finds a new point of balance. Then again making something more fun can't really be a bad thing in a game.​

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
By afk mining, do you mean a person autoclicking or using a software like Baritone to instantly find the material they want

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
RazerN

RazerN

Donator
Donator
IGN
RazerN
By afk mining, do you mean a person autoclicking or using a software like Baritone to instantly find the material they want
F3 + T should do it , doesnt have anything related to any client modification but of course it almost takes effort out of a part of survival

Minecraftian

Addicted Member
Say a 3d wireframe model of the targeted asteroid pops up and the mining player manually select zones to target in real-time for a boost in harvesting speed.​
I'm sorry, I don't play survival... what kind of Sci-Fi RTS is Survival where you mine asteroids? lol

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, RazerN​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Rodagave

Status
Not open for further replies.