Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

AFK Grinding Captcha Glitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

SanadBilleh

Donator
Donator
Before talking about this Glitch I just want to say that I uploaded it here as a “thread” and I uploaded it on the bugs and report section, the reason I posted it here, is I want to see if the bug is happening only to me or everyone is having the same bug.

There is this really annoying glitch in prison gamemode. The glitch is basically with the AFK Grinding Captcha, what I mean by "AFK Grinding Captcha" is that when you are mining and grinding in your Rank, and then suddenly the console teleports you to the spawn and ask you to do a Captcha to make sure you are not AFK Grinding or idk, but the glitch is when you go back to your rank, you will not be able to fly, so you have to do /spawn and then /rank up, and then you will be able to fly again the glitch is so annoying and I hope it get fixed :)

If you didn't understand what I meant, this is what I mean. When the console teleports you to spawn and ask you to this "Captcha" after you do it, you get teleported back to where you were, BUT you will not be able to fly.

This is the captcha I'm talking abt

1604162590808.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.