Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

AFK farm captcha getting too annoying

SacrophagusII

IGN
SacrophagusII
I have a medium sized farm of lolipops as my main source of income like most people, and it takes too long to harvest them due to the anti afk farm captcha ruining it. It would be lovely if you guys fixed it or removed it entirely as afk farming doesn't hurt anything

XxmomotnxX

IGN
unmauvaispvper
are you dumb? factions is a competitive gamemode where afk farming gives a huge advantage!
lol if we talking bout advantage here there r many things (better computers / p2winning) that grant bigger advantage than afk farming

kaivalya

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
It would be lovely if you guys fixed it or removed it entirely as afk farming doesn't hurt anything
Sorry man but I dont think they will remove afk test
Faction has got a lot of competitiveness cause of the rewards and glory,
And allowing AFK farming will make a huge difference in gameplay.
Those wont even need bots for afk farming as vanilla minecraft setups are sufficient for achieving it.
It not only will give you advantage in terms of money but also you wont have to farm to get skills
as an overnight session will max you out there.

_Rinat_

IGN
_Rinat_
I believe they should atleast make a cooldown for the captcha for like 5 minutes

SLWF7

IGN
SLWF7
I have a medium sized farm of lolipops as my main source of income like most people, and it takes too long to harvest them due to the anti afk farm captcha ruining it. It would be lovely if you guys fixed it or removed it entirely as afk farming doesn't hurt anything
the afk-farming Does hurt because afk-farming gives a huge advantage over players and could possibly destroy the economy, thats why the captcha exists.