Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted AFK command for rankers

Status
Not open for further replies.

gxbster

Donator
Donator
Hello!

I was on creative and I got bored..So I tried SBD. I got there and I saw that rankers have access to /afk command.

Why Not in creative too? I play creative since september and I buy a rank there [Creator] So everybody is asking me things like ---Can I use WAND? |How to get that,this. I want that|Help me with that| see my plot pls| and etc...and when I am afk and Don't respond to other messages they start to make me RUDE. Yep. So this idea came in my mind. Here is the proper format---

Q 1) What is your suggestion?
To add /afk command for rankers in creative.

Q 2a) For what server is your suggestion?
For creative.

Q 3) Explain your suggestion a little bit if needed.
Well, I am not the only ranker in creative. I think It will be needed [command]for me and others in the fact that everyone when see ''creator'' next to my name , they think I am the creator XD So I get many messages and questions when I am afk, and if I don't respond to them, I am made ''rude,dumb,etc...''.

Q 4) How would this improve JartexNetwork?
I think that people will use more creative? Maybe. A new feature is always interesting to try.
Rankers can be more calm knowing that they set the afk command, and people see that they aren't in the front of the computer, and can't respond to their question,and the users understand and wait until the ranker is back. YES! It is added in other gamemodes, but did you forget about creative :D?

Q 5) Anything else to tell use about your suggestion?

No, that's all!

Thank you very much for reading all of this!

Much love,
-Mute (the normal user)

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
gxbster

gxbster

Donator
Donator
Sorry for all the red text :/ I didn't do that XD

Suhayl

Addicted Member
We call them donators not rankers... xD

Anyways +1 from me

Wrath

Addicted Member
Hello _MrAligator_,

Thank you for your suggestion. This sounds like a very good idea to me, and I wasn't aware that donators didn't have access to /afk yet on Creative. I will add this to the suggestions list for the higher staff to have a look at.

Yours,

Wrath

Status
Not open for further replies.