Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Admin please help me they scammed me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gold_SHD

This Flechado123 scammed me. I was going to trade a godfather sword that I bought from /ah to him for 100trillion but he gave me just 100billon. i cheched it twice the number of zeroes was 12 but it added me 100billion and he is not responding back. he scammed me and I have completion about him.

Solution
This Flechado123 scammed me. I was going to trade a godfather sword that I bought from /ah to him for 100trillion but he gave me just 100billon. i cheched it twice the number of zeroes was 12 but it added me 100billion and he is not responding back. he scammed me and I have completion about him.
Hello Gold_SHD,

I am sorry to inform you that there will be no action taken against the accused player as SCAMMING IS ALLOWED IN THE-PRISON, nor will you be refunded unfortunately. I advise you to be careful the next time you make a trade and make sure the payment is right.

Regards,
Nytb.
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
G

Gold_SHD

1640548543852.png
as you can see i have a screenshot of his message

Nytb

Addicted Member
Donator
IGN
Nytb
Hello Gold_SHD,

I am sorry to inform you that there will be no action taken against the accused player as SCAMMING IS ALLOWED IN THE-PRISON, nor will you be refunded unfortunately. I advise you to be careful the next time you make a trade and make sure the payment is right.

Regards,
Nytb.

Solution

Nytb

Addicted Member
Donator
IGN
Nytb
i want my sword/money back that is not a good reason
Unfortunately you wont be refunded either, you could try and consult with the player but as I am aware a godfather sword is definitely not worth 100T. So your best bet is talk to the player because only he can help you now, Let me know if you have any other questions here or on discord: Yley#0001. Have a nice day!

Regards,
Nytb.

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Community Assistance - Solved

Hello, Gold_SHD!​
Your question and/or concern has been solved, feel free to contact a member of the staff team, or post your question in this same sub-forum if you ever require assistance in the future.​
Thank you for being part of the JartexNetwork community.​

Kind Regards,​
~ chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.