Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Additions to Survival

Status
Not open for further replies.

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
Minecraft Username:
not_Nuggets​

What is your suggestion's title?
Additions to Survival​

Suggestion Details:
Hello. Been playing a bit of survival recently and thought of some things that might be good to add

1. Add the option to change the text color in clan chat.

It's very hard to see clan chat with all the other colors in chat. It would be great if the leader could change the chat color or make it bold, as well as adding a *ding* sound whenever someone types (This should be toggleable)

Enable PvP outside of spawn.

This can lead to players creating claims where players can 1v1 in custom built arenas, and will allow players to 1v1 without the chance of a random naked guy jumping in and tagging you.
This can also introduce gambling, which is, without context, a very stupid idea.
Players can bet on the outcome of a 1v1 if this idea is added, which can lead to someone becoming rich in either in-game money or loot.

This suggestion should also come with the option to disable PvP in your claim.

My final suggestion is fixing the typo in the hologram above the end portal. It says you can enter with Level 25, however you must be Level 30 to enter.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
The first suggestion can make it easier for clan members to talk to each other.

The second can help players get rich or poor and have more fun 1v1ing.

Last one is self explanatory.​

MetalSoul7

IGN
MetalSoul7
the first and 3rd suggestion is a bit good, but the 2nd doesn't really look interesting (for me at least)

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
not_Nuggets

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
the first and 3rd suggestion is a bit good, but the 2nd doesn't really look interesting (for me at least)
It was just something I was thinking about. I don't think it will be added but I thought it was a nice concept

Max

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • Will not be implemented
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Status
Not open for further replies.