Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Immortal Factions Addition of /f alts

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirNemoHoes

Minecraft Username:
SirNemoHoes​

What is the suggestion about?
Addition of /f alts​

Description:
Currently, factions are allowed to have bots to afk their spawners, but the bots take up space in the faction member count. Therefore making factions with bots have to kick people out to invite members that just logged on and got rotated out because there was no space. It would be a big help and wouldn't make it too competitive, just a small suggestion because I can speak for most factions when I say having to rotate people out is annoying. With /f alts you can just put your afk bots (KamikazeJAM1, KamikazeJAM2, etc) in a different list and save the 35 slots of members for ACTUAL members of your faction and not be taken up by bots.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It would make factions more enjoyable knowing you don't have to rotate people out of your faction just to AFK your spawners. It's a hassle for most leaders and coleaders of big factions.​

MrTwiglet

I feel like this could make some factions to overpowered, you could have every spawner being afk’d 24/7 in the factions with many alts, while boosting the pvp and raid power of the faction, this would massively increase the gap between beginners and the elites - 1

AshtonBossMANL

+1 for experience of being the players being rotated in and out of the faction I can say it’s annoying to 1 dm the owners/co owners of the faction to get a spot for the day and 2 it’s annoying that every time I log on I have to ask a owner/co owner of the faction to rotate me in which ties back to the first reason.

D

Deleted member 43343

-1, we're talking bots and alts here. Sacrifices have to be made so avoid hitting the 35 member limit or get used to rotating members. Best of all, don't bot.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
SirNemoHoes

SirNemoHoes

-1, we're talking bots and alts here. Sacrifices have to be made so avoid hitting the 35 member limit or get used to rotating members. Best of all, don't bot.
??? Nah not alts just bots homie, bots can take up (x) amount of space depending on how much you need to afk in your base, for factions it’s endless hence why mex allows over 20 bots to afk. I’m not saying alts, if your running minecraft in a different tab that should count as a player.

Status
Not open for further replies.