Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Immortal Factions Addition of /f alts

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirNemoHoes

Minecraft Username:
SirNemoHoes​

What is the suggestion about?
Addition of /f alts​

Description:
Currently, factions are allowed to have bots to afk their spawners, but the bots take up space in the faction member count. Therefore making factions with bots have to kick people out to invite members that just logged on and got rotated out because there was no space. It would be a big help and wouldn't make it too competitive, just a small suggestion because I can speak for most factions when I say having to rotate people out is annoying. With /f alts you can just put your afk bots (KamikazeJAM1, KamikazeJAM2, etc) in a different list and save the 35 slots of members for ACTUAL members of your faction and not be taken up by bots.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It would make factions more enjoyable knowing you don't have to rotate people out of your faction just to AFK your spawners. It's a hassle for most leaders and coleaders of big factions.​

Cameron_11

Good idea, but I feel like that was a feature from the start for the reason to not make afk bots overpowered. Still a +1 from me.

KamikazeJAM_YT

Donator
Donator
+1
There used to be faction allies and with that was f access which let many factions have a separate bot faction with perms to tp and afk in their claims. With the removal of faction alliances this was also removed.
This would really help a lot now that f access is no longer a thing and the faction size is only 35.
(35 is not enough for both players and bots)

Status
Not open for further replies.