Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

Lifesteal Addition of a higher ranks

DeadmanYT1

Minecraft Username:
DeadmanYT1​

What is your suggestion's title?
Addition of a higher ranks​

Suggestion Details:
In the last season of lifesteal (season 4),the ranks were balanced and it was a difficult work to get a rank.But in this season the ranks are totally disbalanced because of the new seasonal crate(Asgard Crate) and many people got the higher ranks and even the highest rank.So my suggestion is that there should be addition of more ranks or a single rank above the current highest rank(Dreadlord Rank) as people are looking for more higher ranks because many people got the higher ranks which makes a disbalance in the gamemode.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
By adding more ranks or a single rank,people will work to get the ranks which will help the gamemode to grow.​

saksham99887

Fr true xd 10 to 15 dreadlord player will start the server and other the remaining row will be filled with templer

Saito_xDD

Minecraft Username:
DeadmanYT1​

What is your suggestion's title?
Addition of a higher ranks​

Suggestion Details:
In the last season of lifesteal (season 4),the ranks were balanced and it was a difficult work to get a rank.But in this season the ranks are totally disbalanced because of the new seasonal crate(Asgard Crate) and many people got the higher ranks and even the highest rank.So my suggestion is that there should be addition of more ranks or a single rank above the current highest rank(Dreadlord Rank) as people are looking for more higher ranks because many people got the higher ranks which makes a disbalance in the gamemode.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
By adding more ranks or a single rank,people will work to get the ranks which will help the gamemode to grow.​
i agree

saksham99887

I won’t agree adding a rank is not a easy task + the guys spend irl money and buyed dreadlord direct by thinking the highest rank would get scammed and they can’t make it unfair

Scuffleshadow

Donator
Donator
IGN
Scuffleshadow
I won’t agree adding a rank is not a easy task + the guys spend irl money and buyed dreadlord direct by thinking the highest rank would get scammed and they can’t make it unfair
IMO, it should be a rank that you can only get from either grinding or ssnl crate

saksham99887

Alr you might be right on your point but I wanna say that the person who paid 14k gold or 100 euro for the highest rank would get scammed like who pulled it from create by gkits keys won’t hurt that much but the irl money spending guy would be hurt a lot from adding a another rank ig

Alien0_0

IGN
Alien0_0
Add 2 new ranks above dread : 1st one like skyking where its a limited time rank and 1 which u can buy or get from seasonal crates only and god crates

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
DeadmanYT1

DeadmanYT1

Add 2 new ranks above dread : 1st one like skyking where its a limited time rank and 1 which u can buy or get from seasonal crates only and god crates
Yeah,a new rank which we can obtain from new seasonal crate or the god crate