Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

Lifesteal Addition of a higher ranks

DeadmanYT1

Minecraft Username:
DeadmanYT1​

What is your suggestion's title?
Addition of a higher ranks​

Suggestion Details:
In the last season of lifesteal (season 4),the ranks were balanced and it was a difficult work to get a rank.But in this season the ranks are totally disbalanced because of the new seasonal crate(Asgard Crate) and many people got the higher ranks and even the highest rank.So my suggestion is that there should be addition of more ranks or a single rank above the current highest rank(Dreadlord Rank) as people are looking for more higher ranks because many people got the higher ranks which makes a disbalance in the gamemode.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
By adding more ranks or a single rank,people will work to get the ranks which will help the gamemode to grow.​

StillAlive

I actually completely agree. After the new crate, even players who have not even played more than a week have started getting ranks. Thanks to the crate the value of ranks have fallen a lot.I personally hope they add a new higher rank !

Samuelnith57

Completely agreed. The amount of money spent by players on the jartex network should be worth and they should be looking unique from others and the main source to look unique is rank which is pretty imbalanced in the gamemode.Addition of higher rank will help lot of players to increase their popularity and reach .

Hoping for a good feedback

~Samuelnith57..

Titanmedal

IGN
Not_Titanmedal
Yea, the rank system has been completely destroyed, not more than 75 players play lifesteal at a single time and out of it atleast 15-20 players are ranked that is alot of them