Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Discord Adding Vip at Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makie

Minecraft Username:
xMakie

What is the suggestion about?
Adding Vip at Discord

Description:
Jartex network can add Vip role at discord so people can buy it and they will have special channels for voice and text and they can use 'External Emojis"

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Jartex Network will earn more money $$$ :D

Vessalie

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
-1, This wouldn't fit on Jartex and would be super pointless since we already have donator.

xpeH

Donator
Donator
I have reviewed your suggestion and have decided to give you -1 due to the fact
  • Pointless adding vip in discord since it will be useless
  • If people do buy it, not many will buy it since nobody cares for the vip role and perks of it as you mentioned above

JohnMak

Donator
Donator
IGN
JohnMak
We already have donator rank and it's useless in my opinion -1

Superepic97

Donator
Donator
I almost thought "VIP" for ex-staff. But there are 2 roles you can obtain in discord, Known-Member, and Donator.
Donator can be obtained by having a rank in-game (You can buy or get the rank from the crate)
Copied from discord. "The Known Member Role is a role that you can not apply for, you will have to earn it, if you are actively involved in the community as well as helping people, being known you have a chance to get a 'rank' on Discord!"
If you are in a global emoji discord then you can use the external emojis in #main-chat, you can buy nitro for your gif emojis.
-1 from me too.

xpeH

Donator
Donator
I almost thought "VIP" for ex-staff. But there are 2 roles you can obtain in discord, Known-Member, and Donator.
Donator can be obtained by having a rank in-game (You can buy or get the rank from the crate)
Copied from discord. "The Known Member Role is a role that you can not apply for, you will have to earn it, if you are actively involved in the community as well as helping people, being known you have a chance to get a 'rank' on Discord!"
If you are in a global emoji discord then you can use the external emojis in #main-chat, you can buy nitro for your gif emojis.
-1 from me too.
Also great reporter rank

Status
Not open for further replies.