Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Adding Uhc meetup Mode .

Status
Not open for further replies.

yassinoxgamer

Addicted Member
Donator
Minecraft Username:
yassinoxgamer

What is the suggestion about?
Adding Uhc meetup Mode.

Description:
UHC Meetup is a game were it simulates UHC at 0,0 in the middle of a game.

The objective is to be last alive by snowballing people for better gear (more healing different diamond gear)

there will be 20 players and every player will spawn with a stack of wood stack of cobble food 3 heads 2 lava 2 water rod bow diamond sword and 32 arrows everyone will receive full iron with 1 random diamond piece and a random amount of golden apples (5 to 10 golden apples), everyone will get sharp 1 or sharp 2 diamond sword, and all Armour pieces will be enchanted with prot 2 or 3 on it.

THIS IS A EXAMPLE OF A INVENTORY! (note the 4th slot is heads it just messed up in my pack) also, it doesn't have to be pants for diamond it could be other as long as random same with golden apples like I said earlier.

Maps will be randomly generated with walls high enough for no one to escape.

SIZE:

200x200

3 min in game 100x100

6 min in game 50x50

game over after 10 min!

NOTE THIS HAS SAME RULES FOR UHC NO NATURAL REGEN AND THERE IS DOUBLE HEALTH BUT NO RECIPES! (crafting is allowed using the wood you get but you cant mine blocks unless placed by other players) .

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
this Uhc mode is more popular Now, Uhc players enjoy it more than normal UHC as you have to mine for 15mins+ and it gets boring game after game.

this new mode will make UHC More alive on jartex and it will be a perfect addon to the beta version of it :)

Last edited:

JoltTheBolt

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
JoltTheBolt
This destroys the whole point of UHC.

G

Gusto

I will go with -1
-we need more players
-UHC is in betaand need to be improved first, because when they add more things to uhc players will start to play it more.

k4otIc_girl

Donator
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello, yassinoxgamer​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it​

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​
Kind regards,
k4otIc_girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.