Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Immortal Factions Adding throwable creeper eggs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pace

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
PaceLV

What is the suggestion about?
Adding throwable creeper eggs

Description:
Throwable creeper eggs which can be right-clicked in the air to be launched in any direction. This will help support faction raiding but can also be used for other purposes. The throwable creeper eggs should be similar to charged creeper eggs but they can be throwable and they can explode very quickly. They should be in the god-crate instead of the charged creeper eggs.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It will improve raiding a lot, when you breach a faction it will allow you to get their spawners easier.

Hristy

Donator
Donator
-1 I mean u already got fly to place at spots where there is a block placed, and i think that would be op for jartex unlike on servers where u can't fly in enemy territory

Arrydzn

Addicted Member
-1 I mean u already got fly to place at spots where there is a block placed, and i think that would be op for jartex unlike on servers where u can't fly in enemy territory
Not everyone has fly :) newgens

Musheer

Minecraft Username:
PaceLV

What is the suggestion about?
Adding throwable creeper eggs

Description:
Throwable creeper eggs which can be right-clicked in the air to be launched in any direction. This will help support faction raiding but can also be used for other purposes. The throwable creeper eggs should be similar to charged creeper eggs but they can be throwable and they can explode very quickly. They should be in the god-crate instead of the charged creeper eggs.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It will improve raiding a lot, when you breach a faction it will allow you to get their spawners easier.
[/QUYeah,It should be like the item in skywar

iboo

Donator
Donator
+1
Even tho it might be a little overpowerd, it would be a great feature. I've also seen this in other servers aswell.

Kind Regarts,
IBOplofkip1

Status
Not open for further replies.